Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 988: "I've kept you waiting"

Rate

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dare not imagine Momo and Hiyori's reaction.
:odenugh:
Like for real.
Despite her good intentions, Momo and Hiyori love their real father and still have all the tragic moments engraved in their heads. Then some creepy stranger girl comes around and proclaims that she is Oden and their "father".

How would you feel as a son/daughter of the real Oden?

I bet 99% would be massively irritated and furious at that person. Fully understandable btw.

If Oda really goes for another Momo-boob-gag with Yamato, once she reveals herself to him, I will give up.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Like for real.
Despite her good intentions, Momo and Hiyori love their real father and still have all the tragic moments engraved in their heads. Then some creepy stranger girl comes around and proclaims that she is Oden and their "father".

How would you feel as a son/daughter of the real Oden?

I bet 99% would be massively irritated and furious at that person. Fully understandable btw.

If Oda really goes for another Momo-boob-gag with Yamato, once she reveals herself to him, I will give up.
I really hope Scabbards would try to attempt murder on her. Especially if she goes happy go lucky to them screaming HEY!!!!!!! I'm KAIDO'S DAUGHTER BUT I LOVE ODEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus. I have mixed feelings.

One minute I want someone to murder Yamato. Other one I want her to abandon Oden shit and become her own character.

Seth

โ€Ž
I wouldn't be surprised if that actually happens.
Oh my fucking God.

I just realize that if someone ( Bonney most likely ) turn Momo into the age he's supposed to be he can marry Yamato and rule over Wano with her:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:

Oh my fucking God.

I just realize that if someone ( Bonney most likely ) turn Momo into the age he's supposed to be he can marry Yamato and rule over Wano with her:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:
:usoprice::odenugh:

The problem is that it might be just like with Sugar and Ain in Z movie, it lasts only if Bonney isn't knocked out or killed.
Imagine if Momo reverts back to his eight year old self while being married to Yamato who is 28, this would make Yamato way more of a creep than she already is.

Seth

โ€Ž
I've found that the discussion about transgender people is very different in Asian forums and here
Simple question.

Are Asian people more racist than us?

I've heard a lot about Asian people don't accept stuff like this at least Japanese people but this is only what I've read.

It's not confirmed or any shit like that.

Simple question.

I've heard a lot about Asian people don't accept stuff like this at least Japanese people but this is only what I've read.

I wouldn't count the trans and sex matters as something related to racism.

As for the racism itself I don't know how strong it is in Asia but like in Europe, America and Africa it's a real issue with the various feuds and discriminations between japanese, vietnamese, chinese and korean and the biracial children treatment at some places. I also heard that at least chinese and japanese were just as capable of racism against black and arabians people though whenever it's true or not I do not know.

I wouldn't count the trans and sex matters as something related to racism.

As for the racism itself I don't know how strong it is in Asia but like in Europe, America and Africa it's a real issue with the various feuds and discriminations between japanese, vietnamese, chinese and korean and the biracial children treatment at some places. I also heard that at least chinese and japanese were just as capable of racism against black and arabians people though whenever it's true or not I do not know.
Simple question.

I'm an Asian man, you seem to be thinking wrong, East Asians don't care too much about race or religion, if you are white here, you will be liked and noticed. . There have been no wars in history in East Asia regarding race and religion.
About lgbt there are many different views, but I disagree with it and the law here is not allowed, so I will not change, there are no arguments like "yamato is man or woman" in at least my country

Seth

โ€Ž
I'm an Asian man, you seem to be thinking wrong, East Asians don't care too much about race or religion, if you are white here, you will be liked and noticed. . There have been no wars in history in East Asia regarding race and religion.
About lgbt there are many different views, but I disagree with it and the law here is not allowed, so I will not change, there are no arguments like "yamato is man or woman" in at least my country
KK. That's a great help for understanding some things.

Simple question.

They aren't more racist or transphobic, they simply aren't some brainwashed sissies like a lot of people in the Western world (especially the US).

They can stomach gags about trans-people or other minorities, while laughing WITH (!) them.

In the US you would have three lawsuits and a furious twitter mob coming after you, if you just made a post that could potentially be politically incorrect in the slightest (even if there were no ill intentions behind it at all).

Funny thing is that those members of the cancel culture don't even realize, that they themselves are the most barbaric and intolerant people of them all ...

Seth

โ€Ž
I don't mind Yamato admiring Oden. We have seen something like that before in the series. But of course it will be rough for the Scabbards or perhaps not at all. Perhaps they are happy that somebody carries on Oden's legacy.
This is not a healthy admiring in my opinion.

Oda should slow down with this a little because it became to cringe.

Status
Not open for further replies.