Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering what has in store with orochi's plot. Some serious moments were shown with hiyori and during the execution of yasuie. Not sure if anything make that plot important or not.
I really don't think him and Kanjuro are dead. For some reason I feel like Orochi does have a multi-head power where he can survive being beheaded.

The last time Oda cut someone's head off, it was Doflamingo, and we all know how that worked out. If he was going to have him defeated, I would have expected just a huge slash to the back, not his head cut off. But Oda made it a very clear display to cut it off.

Kanjuro is a weird one, I'm not sure what the plan is for him yet.

Boring or not in all likelihood it’s Zoro fighting him as he has two swords and conveniently has a bounty exactly 1 Bn above Zoro. If Zoro is to still have gas in the tank after his solo fight he can’t fight King. It would be unrealistic if he beats King and then goes onto cut Kaido when his captain had to go through so much to beat Kata.
Or Zoro's involved in the Kaido fight and doesn't get a 1v1. Thing can play out in various different ways, I even doubt Sanji vs King will be a 1v1

I really don't think him and Kanjuro are dead. For some reason I feel like Orochi does have a multi-head power where he can survive being beheaded.

The last time Oda cut someone's head off, it was Doflamingo, and we all know how that worked out. If he was going to have him defeated, I would have expected just a huge slash to the back, not his head cut off. But Oda made it a very clear display to cut it off.

Kanjuro is a weird one, I'm not sure what the plan is for him yet.
Yeah I don't think him as dead too. But don't see how anything will make me interesting about his plot anymore at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.