Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Who's Who is taking a long time walking back to the place he was already in lol. Are you sure you want to catch Yamato dude? A least Ulti is putting some hustle into it.
Downside of Oda creating 60+ characters to fight in an arc lol, and we dont even know if the BMP are joining in on the fun, when the Numbers will be revealed, when Sasaki will be freed, when Drake, Apoo and Hawkins will show up again.

80 chapters and I feel like we've barely cracked on what this arc is going to even resolve to lol

Downside of Oda creating 60+ characters to fight in an arc lol, and we dont even know if the BMP are joining in on the fun, when the Numbers will be revealed, when Sasaki will be freed, when Drake, Apoo and Hawkins will show up again.

80 chapters and I feel like we've barely cracked on what this arc is going to even resolve to lol
Yeah can't believe my boy Sasaki got tossed to the side like that. The injustice.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Sanji vs King will be extreme diff fight no matter what and we saw how long Luffy vs Katakuri and Luffy vs Cracker lasted. Its safe to assume this fight will also last hours. Thats why oda is introducing it now. Its not like pre TS where u fight for 30 minutes and win. Yonko commander level fights will take hours and be evenly matched.

Sanji won't be used as hype tool here.

Status
Not open for further replies.