Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Redon never said that one was fake tho but darker said this one is fake

Not what I said. Redon posts the "real" spoilers. Thats it. His spoilers are usually never fake.

As in redon never posts *fake* spoilers, it's true he might not post the legit ones until later on but I've never seen him post outright fake ones.
Thats what I mean yes.

so darker redon and talkop still hold the most trusted source? @T.D.A
In terms of reliability: 1. redon 2. talkop

TalkOP is pretty reliable but they sometimes post unconfirmed ones with a disclaimer that they aren't verified or because they look to go hand in hand with the legit ones.

Darker doesn't share spoilers but does say when things are fake etc because he's in the know but doesn't want to post info publicly.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider

TalkOP is pretty reliable but they sometimes post unconfirmed ones with a disclaimer that they aren't verified or because they look to go hand in hand with the legit ones.

Darker doesn't share spoilers but does say when things are fake etc because he's in the know but doesn't want to post info publicly.
How tf did lebrent get the info so early yesterday then ?

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

aye aye sir thanks for the clarification!!

Status
Not open for further replies.