Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to all Sanji Fans!!! Two for Two.
  1. they said that Sanji will save Momonusuke, I didn't believe them, but here we are.
  2. They said Sanji will fight King, I didn't believe it, but again, here we are.
Being incorrect on both occasions leaves a bad taste in mouth. That being said, the fact that Oda has Sanji rescue Momonusuke means Oda doesn't care about emotional aspects of this. This is fantastic because it means anything can happen at any time and we can't predict things based on emotional connection.
Classy. It’s refreshing to see this in the spoiler thread, more Zoro and Sanji fans should follow your example.

I honestly think that Oda wants us to see her as a big joke. Not in the negative sense but as a character who is more humorous than serious at her core. I mean looking back at her flashback, these clowning moments mixed with moments of sheer viciousness (albeit not fully conscious) is who she is.

Oda seemingly likes to destroy expectations or perceptions of characters. I wish she would have more moments of sheer viciousness where she's oozing malice but those moments are only saved for special occasions.
I don't mind gag moments with Big Mom sometimes, but stuff like what happened in the latest chapter isn't funny just annoying.

People gotta understand Oda doesn't give a shit about powerscaling, just gags. This is a series with cartoon logic keep in mind. Once you understand that then you'll understand that characters can be as strong, fast, durable, hurt, etc when Oda wants em to be disregarding certain characters established characteristics. Just enjoy the read of whats written in the best selling manga in history.
preach bro!
Some fans need to give strong backlash against this power level bullshit.
nux video explain this the best

I honestly think that Oda wants us to see her as a big joke. Not in the negative sense but as a character who is more humorous than serious at her core. I mean looking back at her flashback, these clowning moments mixed with moments of sheer viciousness (albeit not fully conscious) is who she is.

Oda seemingly likes to destroy expectations or perceptions of characters. I wish she would have more moments of sheer viciousness where she's oozing malice but those moments are only saved for special occasions.
He should learn from gintama then, when to use joke and serious moments and how to integrate both. This is just pathetic now.

Status
Not open for further replies.