Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
got this from reddit:
Sanji is telling King not to poke a hole in him, or he'll die. King says that he'll cut him in two, and that he should try disappearing again. Sanji tells him that he can only disappear visually.
おいおいおいコレはダメだ危ねェ!!!
やめろ鳥野郎!!!
腹に風穴空いて死んじまう!!!
穴じゃ済まねェ真っ二つだ!!消えて逃げてみろ
消えるのは視覚的なもんではなせ!!!​
lol i love sanji sassines in this chapter:myman:

When she was chasing Chopper in the tank I was thinking "Woman you're a 30ft monster....punch the ground and make the tank fall over... chuck houses at him or something"..... but no....just ran and lost track of it...

Lol same. I have her over Shanks and current BB.
big mom def still rocks shanks
her display here just means shanks isnt as godly as we thought.

When she was chasing Chopper in the tank I was thinking "Woman you're a 30ft monster....punch the ground and make the tank fall over... chuck houses at him or something"..... but no....just ran and lost track of it...

Lol same. I have her over Shanks and current BB.
Yeah, she can’t catch up to them, oda won’t have that. I was wondering why tf she wasn’t just using ikkoku sovereignty but same answer. Here is hoping she will stop being restricted by plot before it’s too late.
I can smell Olin coming tbh...

"Minks finally trasnformed. They will get beaten next chapter"
Didn't that what everyone said last chapter?

Turns out Neko isn't trasnformed yet and still chilling around. The musketeers transformed yet the scene suddenly jumps as usual

Err what? Randomly saying Momo is her son is awesome?
That's cause oda's dragging it out, going by the spoilers the minks just transformed and are about to attack kaido, i haven't seen the clash yet

"Err what? Randomly saying Momo is her son is awesome?" < what do you even mean by this sentence?

Status
Not open for further replies.