• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Well, I don't use reddit. Link?

Tho if it's something about cut in half Sanji then its real
Sanji is telling King not to poke a hole in him, or he'll die. King says that he'll cut him in two, and that he should try disappearing again. Sanji tells him that he can only disappear visually.
おいおいおいコレはダメだ危ねェ!!!
やめろ鳥野郎!!!
腹に風穴空いて死んじまう!!!
穴じゃ済まねェ真っ二つだ!!消えて逃げてみろ
消えるのは視覚的なもんではなせ!!!
lol i love sanji sassines in this chapter:myman:

It seems you are mad that Oda didn't let Zoro fight any of the strong arc villains.

Sanji went 1v2 against Drake and Hawkins
Hawkins alone was enough to make Zoro bleed like a fodder
Hell Sanji clashes with Supernova captains. Zoro gets oneshot by underling Pleasures :fujilaugh:
Zoro overpowered an admiral / he fought him off panel and he appeared without damage i'm waiting for something similar but not getting embrassed by doffy easily who needed an Admiral to protect him just to get embrassed :denzimote::quest:

F

Fallen Prince

I know he was not in his prime my dude, maybe 45% of he was. But still not okay to get so much injured by fodders not even using haki.

BM is not even Scratched and people are calling her pathetic.

Kaido was injured by the most advanced form of armament haki and yet less than wb was with Squardo and fodders TOTALLY piercing him.

Wb didnt Well in marineford.
I think its more about her potryal. Her overall potryal seems like cartoon villain . It makes sense her whole persona is based on childish themes.

I certainly find it annoying because she reminds of steryotyped villains in disney cartoons .

I wish oda treats her more seriously , i kind of blame readers as well because they think big mom is weakest yonko among 4 .

Status
Not open for further replies.