Spoiler One Piece Chapter 988 Spoilers Discussion

How strong is Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its more about her potryal. Her overall potryal seems like cartoon villain . It makes sense her whole persona is based on childish themes.

I certainly find it annoying because she reminds of steryotyped villains in disney cartoons .

I wish oda treats her more seriously , i kind of blame readers as well because they think big mom is weakest yonko among 4 .
I agree that Oda's use and treatment is very annoying and frustrating.

It's clear than she is extremely strong and yet she is the center or victim of particulary absurd plot devices and moments.

The worst is that Oda hasn't found any other way to prevent the Straw Hats and their allies to be confronted by her at full power because they would be massacred otherwise.

:steef::steef:
Shinoubu: Sangoro!!

Shinobu: Please hold on tight!! Master Momonosuke

Sanji: Hey! Hey! Hey! this isn't good. It's dangerous!!!

Sanji: Stop it! you bird bastard!!!

Sanji: A hole will get opened up in my belly and I'd die!!!

King: It won't end with just a hole, I plan to render you in half!! Disappear and try running away

Sanji: Disappearing is a matter of visual perception (i.e. not seeing), let go of me!!! (puck note: I'm guessing that Sanji is saying that him dissapering wouldn't really matter in this scenario coz King already has a hold of him. Even if King cannot see him, it's not like Sanji actually disappears into thing air, he still has substance, hence can be touched/felt)

???: Woah!!!!

Luffy: Sanji~~~~!!! That was dangerous!!!, the attack just now!!!
Yo ... King targetting sanji is real . King is sanji main fight in wano . Wano arc is so great to sanjis stan

Status
Not open for further replies.