ONE PIECE CHAPTER 989: SOMEHOW, I DONT FEEL LIKE WERE LOSING

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shuyaku

Don’t pay him no mind let him keep living in his fanfiction world!
Shishio's cool lmfao, but i haven't seen any solid evidence that Sanji was literally unconscious. What if he was too hurt to move for a sec, allowing king to get away ? If i fall on my back from 2 meters on a solid surface, i'll feel it and won't be able to get up immediately, but unlikely to be knocked out. Could've gone different ways, no point in getting fixated in him being unconscious imo. But he definitely felt the attack.

@ShishioIsBack @Rukusho

So you fanfically assumed that King crossed the building? Wouldn't that be shown in the manga?

You and your friends can post your fanfics here:
fanfiction.com
I don't ever wanna hear the term 'fan fiction" from creator of infamous "Air Bar' meme that has surpassed even the "hakiman" meme.

And its not fan fiction, it is logical with the place Sanji is waking up in.
@kurwa tried to use that as an argument when its unknown where King landed, when its unknown anything could have happened so Sanji's placement when waking up can not be used as an argument to begin with.

Fact that Sanji woke up outside of the building means King took him out.

Say what you will about Sanji being knocked out or not, but King lost that exchange. He wasn't able to keep Momo from escaping and wasn't able to finish off Sanji like he said he would. Sanji's goal was never to defeat King, it was to rescue Momo which he did. That said, Sanji and Zoro both fail to compare to yonko level Franky :funky::funky:
I wouldn't say King lost too though because not only he did not go after(he started attacking/defending instead of focussing on momo) but nobody seems to care about momo...he is not priority because his whole execution stuff did not matter to Beast pirates but Orochi.

Shishio's cool lmfao, but i haven't seen any solid evidence that Sanji was literally unconscious. What if he was too hurt to move for a sec, allowing king to get away ? If i fall on my back from 2 meters on a solid surface, i'll feel it and won't be able to get up immediately, but unlikely to be knocked out. Could've gone different ways, no point in getting fixated in him being unconscious imo. But he definitely felt the attack.

@ShishioIsBack @Rukusho
That's possible but I guess the counter to that would be Sanji's unawareness to what happened to Momo.
Well but its possible he was incapacitated the whole time but not actually knocked out.

This entire ko argument like I said is pointless cuz what if he got knocked out momentarily? Lol is that supposed to be a bad thing? It’s a yc1 level fighter man if sanji didn’t get shaken up by the attack that would have been a bad showing for king which wouldn’t have been bad for the story. I love sanji but I love one piece as well lol I’m more objective if anything. We all saw the problems luffy faced when he went up against a yc1 level fighter in wci do you expect sanji to fare better here? Lol

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Also whether or not Sanji was left unconscious is not quite relevant when we put into consideration the entity of King's danger 🤔

You can remain conscious and yet your opponent can eventually finish you off within the next move

I think base Sanji would've died from this though.
Yeah hence why Sanji is commenting on Raid Suit's durability.

in the contrary though, Luffy Zoro like true chads survived Hard Ass bite from Queen

Look at the shockwave around Queen's mouth signifying he bit them really really hard

You can even see back of Queen's teeth, he is clearly biting them as hard as possible

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
That's possible but I guess the counter to that would be Sanji's unawareness to what happened to Momo.
Well but its possible he was incapacitated the whole time but not actually knocked out.
Sanji threw momo to shinbou last week and was still traveling in the air while shinbou escape. Once he is knocked to the building the last thing he saw was shinbou and momo running away he doesn't know that luffy and yamato already arrived or if any other beast pirates can get to them.

@ShishioIsBack @Rukusho
lol pretty much exactly what @ShishioIsBack said always saying what's in my head

Status
Not open for further replies.