ONE PIECE CHAPTER 989: SOMEHOW, I DONT FEEL LIKE WERE LOSING

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What kinda half ass argument is that?
How do you know King's beak didn't drop him out outside of the building?

I am not sure if you are able to understand so let me provide you with the visualization

Post automatically merged:

Okay you have lost this argument.
Good job
I will accept your concession
Lost what argument? The one you made up in your head? Lmfaooo don’t make me laugh. Mans making a whole fanfiction talkin bout ‘argument’ please.

Ill give him credit he trained for 2 years and developed DJ post time skip, now he's at the point where he's isnt very strong so Oda gave him the power up in WCI.

Based off Sanji's previous battles vs Mingo, Vergo, Judge, etc we knew how strong he was, and oda stepped in and gave him that boost
You know what the problem is with those interactions you just mentioned...... Their not written as actual fights......Like Ch.895 Luffy vs Katakuri, CH. 414 Sanji vs Jabra, CH. 416 Zoro vs Kaku, CH. 777 Zoro vs Pica. These are actual Fights that allow the characters to display their abilities. Sanjis "previous battles" have all been clashes. Inconclusive clashes at that, aside from Doflamingo and even then Sanji didnt even use his strongest attacks against doffy. He still would've lost based on luffys portrayal against doffy but still.

BTW
These all events are happening WHILE brachio tank is falling with the number from Franky's attack
You can see that Sanji is there while the tank is falling
This whole chapter is just multiple events happening at once
:namiriously:
Kurwa...

Read the chapter properly please.

1.) Franky shoots the radical beam at the number (drops Usopp and Chopper)
2.) Franky is saved by Big Mom
3.) Franky walks back to his bike, phones Usopp and chopper
4.) Makes the Franky shogun

This all doesn't happen at the same time they are literally in free fall according to Nami they are the size of Oars which 67m thats enough time Franky to do everything before they hit the floor.

Lost what argument? The one you made up in your head? Lmfaooo don’t make me laugh. Mans making a whole fanfiction talkin bout ‘argument’ please.
I think its blantantly clear who is talking fan fictions here and it is certainly not me. All I do is drop the raw truth and I know truth hurts especially when you are die hard fan of steaming pile of turd like Sanji.

What kinda half ass argument is that?
How do you know King's beak didn't drop him out outside of the building?
Dafking fuck?
That's like me saying "How you know King didn't drop him through the planet"
I am not sure if you are able to understand so let me provide you with the visualization
Oh shit, we drawing headcanons now?
sure, might as well chime in

Also lol at that "Spatial Awareness" guy
Just cuz Sanji's arm is in front of Jinbei' cloak, doesn't mean he is in front of Jinbei because Jinbei's cloak is behind Jinbei lmao
His leg is in front too are you just refusing to see how the right half of Sanji is layered right over jinbei????
:seriously::seriously:
Is jinbei so fat that he's transcends plains????????? He's behind sanji clearly in that side but then in front on the other side?

Is there really evidence for Sanji getting knocked out ?
Depends on how you define evidence, there is not a panel but there is a panel of him getting up and when he is getting up he is wondering "Is Momo alright".

That is a common troupe both in real life and in fiction when you are trying to accomplish something and in the midst of that you pass out/get knocked out, its common to wonder what happened in the time you are passed out/knocked out.

To me that's very convincing that Sanji was out, not matter for how little time he was out.

Status
Not open for further replies.