ONE PIECE CHAPTER 989: SOMEHOW, I DONT FEEL LIKE WERE LOSING

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kamazou will probably damage Kaido or Big Mom in this arc... not something a YC1 is capable of doing.
And you know this how? Lol. Have we seen a YC1 battle a Yonko?

Zoro and Kamazou aren’t even up to a YC1 level and yet somehow by your logic only they should be capable of injuring a yonko.....

Some scabbards like O-kiku and Kin’emon aren’t YC1 but if they could damage Kaido then how could a YC1 not?

Lol calm your tits bud its just to finally emphasize the fact that Jinbe is REALLY apart of the crew. Oh and btw if Zoro was the right hand man then why is he standing on the left with Jinbe and Sanji on the right? Good try lol
I didn't say "right hand" anything but if I did it'd be with the understanding of what the phrase actually means and not literally standing to the right of someone. Weird misdirection angle on that late comeback.

Rewatch/read Luffy vs Kaido then remember Katakuri would do worse.
How would katakuri do worse? Lol unlike luffy kata is levelheaded for the most part. Luffy wasn’t focused and so he got slapped it’s that simple.
Post automatically merged:

I didn't say "right hand" anything but if I did it'd be with the understanding of what the phrase actually means and not literally standing to the right of someone. Weird misdirection angle on that late comeback.
Was it actually late? Real question. I didn’t notice and thought it was recent. I should pay more attention smh

Because weak clown Robin, who wasn't able to do a shit to Diamante could threw Yonko. I'm absolute positive in SH becaming stronger, but not like that. She didn't surpass her limits, she was never strugling, she is weaker than King and Queen, Queen who was neg diffed by BM without haki. This is riddicules dog shit. This is worst way how you could crush readers ecpectations. Absolute trash.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Because weak clown Robin, who wasn't able to do a shit to Diamante could threw Yonko. I'm absolute positive in SH becaming stronger, but not like that. She didn't surpass her limits, she was never strugling, she is weaker than King and Queen, Queen who was neg diffed by BM without haki. This is riddicules dog shit. This is worst way how you could crush readers ecpectations. Absolute trash.
She only helped Jimbe... her attack was only supportive, she wouldnt be able to do anything to BM alone... shes strong though too. She stopped cavendish in hes transformed form who is on par to Zoro

She only helped Jimbe... her attack was only supportive, she wouldnt be able to do anything to BM alone... shes strong though too. She stopped cavendish in hes transformed form who is on par to Zoro
Even if supportive that is character absolutely out of her league...while Carwndish is weak imho. I mean one thing is when Brook cutting her homies - his fruit is only able to do that, other that clown dealing with character that is just weaker than Akainu and could give a fair fight to someone like Shanks. That is absolutely out of her league, poor writing.

Last edited:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Even if supportive that is character absolutely out of her league...while Cavwndish is weak imho. I mean one thing is when Brook cutting her homies - his fruit is only able to do that, other that clown dealing with character that is just weaker than Akainu and could give a fair fight to someone like Shanks. That os absolutely out of her league, poor writing.
Well its mostly Jimbe, her DF is good use for attack she did...but it only worked becouse of jimbe

Status
Not open for further replies.