ONE PIECE CHAPTER 989: SOMEHOW, I DONT FEEL LIKE WERE LOSING

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:queenhear:
Who is the best mofo of the chapter??? Let's shout his suuuuuuuper name altogether!
:fransuper:
My man Franky was shining like the 2 stars on his arms!!
:amazing:
Best move and best lines in the chapter 👌 Was nice seeing the General again 🦾 Hope his fandom will grow a bit @Jew D. Boy @Albino 👑

:watchout:
So, the tobiroppo are exclusively dinosaurs based on the translation? Does that mean we can say goodbye to tigertooth and titanoboa DFs for Who's Who and Black Maria?? By the way, feel sorry for my bro @BangMi yet another week she is absent..... but by now you must be getting used to waiting 😏 Anyway hope we see her soon!

I liked, and that went just as I expected, Momo and Shinobu's reaction to Yamato! For me that's a hint she will eventually drop the "call me Oden", so that was good to see too

And Pound... As expected of a proud father he showed some superpowers 🤩 but lmao wtf is that "proof"? We don't even see him on the photo
:suresure:
anyway I know so many of you hate that cover story but it reminds me some old OP comedy!
SUPERRRRRR

salty cringe. Sanji was distracted on panel with Momo while King tried to cheap shot, but you assume he didn't use CoA. Here he is in the same chapter, casually with the rest of the crew with the same level of scuffage as Zoro.
Just take your L and fulfill your side of the bet.
And sanji who cheapshotted King while invisible and still stopped him u said King cheapshotted while sanji is the one who distracted himself not to mention he was under King's control ( he was choked ) what cheap shot u are talking about while he needed to transform to a long bird isn't sanji a CoO master or Sanji is the one that distracted himself:lusalty:

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
Humour was on point this chapter, have to say.

Shinobu and Momo reacting exactly like I have done to Yamato he past few chapters was pretty damn funny.

Big Mom must have nightmares about Jinbei everytime she closes her eyes. Has ever one character been so relentlessly ridiculed by another? Since he came back in WCI it's been a non-stop stream of him humiliating her- Brook in a close second place behind her, and now Franky and Robin joining in on the fun. Quite a clumsy way of getting rid of her, but given it came and gave some lesser shown Strawhats good spotlight I'm okay enough with it. Would rather Oda just gets it out the way and puts her Perma-Lin though. Franky's the fucking man, need Nami to step up now after him putting her in place.

Usopp's deathbed recovery was hilarious.

Well, I was right about the Numbers, now just waiting to see how they tie in with Kaido's backstory.

Luffy and Zoro flat out ignoring Queen, also very funny. Sanji and King ended near enough exactly how I thought it would.

My fucking Strawhat double spread! Eight damn years for it, and this time it's not tainted by Carrot or Shinobu or Yamato like that damned starfish and Shirahoshi did in the last one! Absolutely outstanding stuff. Hope everyone's ready for another round of "X clashes with Y so that must be the fight!" Remember EL- the first fight may not be the final one.

Very, very interested to see what happens with the Strawhats now. A mad dash up to Kaido with them leaving one by one to join fights against the TR, Queen and King? Will it be Sanji vs King and Jinbei vs Queen while Zoro makes a beeline for Kaido with Luffy. Franky's just trashed a Number, he isn't fighting anything less than a TR.

My thoughts are the same as they always have been, the dust will settle down, the characters will end up in place and we'll get the fights that make the most sense, Strawhats, plus help, vs their Beast Pirate equivalents. The big curveball is still what happens with Zoro, because he is playing a role in the fight with Kaido.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
@djiayebee oh yes the french said all of the tobi roppo is a dinosaurs.
so who who and black maria might be not a ancient zoans sabertooth or titanoboa.
BLACK MARIA STEGOSAURUS?:amazing:
yes and also the translation from Shift

Hyo: Let’s take the heads of those Tobi Roppo dinosaurs that Denjiro told us about.
We can stop them!

after gifters....................................................................................................................after King
....................................................................................after being so mad about how durable the raidsuit is, what a cool character though.........................................................................throwing his pride away yet again, wonder how many more times Sanji will throw his own pride away?

Status
Not open for further replies.