Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Using just a casual attack or you can say he was very casual against Sanji
:kayneshrug:

What such statement implies is that arrogant attitude of calamities who didn't give a heck about Sanji.

Sanji Coming unhurt from that doesn't imply Sanji can tank king or is at his level.

There is no one to one correspondence here.
That was a casual attack?
I didn't know King was bluffing and being casual there when he's the serious type alongside Jack.

How does Sanji tanking King doesn't mean he can't tank King? Especially ially when Luffy says it was a dangerous move
King using his Zoan form.

Sorry y'all are just writing to save your shame.

Interesting

King and Queen stopped Luffy...Oda trying to give hype to Luffy?....:steef:...too good to be true ...need panel to see the context :josad:

All SH together vs BigMom/Numbers/King/Queen :steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:....it has been very long seeing SH together in a fight since FI...and anime really spoiled ...lol

No break next week...man it's been weeks since I heard that....need pics and more spoilers

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Did Sanji even go all out too?
Did he use any substantial attack?

King has attacked Sanji 3x and failed to look like he's way above Sanji.

A brief clash can showcase how each fare to one another.

We saw that :
Sanji COA ~ King
Zoan King probably didn't Damage Sanji (if he did then it's not that serious)
Speed is similar.
(Reminder King onky grabbed and landed a hit coz Sanji wasn't paying attention much.)

Form those we can already say Zoan King can't beat Sanji. Hybrid form is his only hope.
King attacked sanji three times and threw him.

Sanji failed to counter his casual attacks or dodge them.

From what logic sanji coming unhurt makes you think they are equal from this brief clash?

Status
Not open for further replies.