Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The spoiler providers didn't omit the line lol. It's in the 5ch spoiler text. I think when redon google translated to Spanish, it missed out the BM part.
the point is whatever "version" spoiler providers given to us won't change whatever happened in the chapter...at best they can delay for 2-3 days...

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It should be called out and it is called out every spoilers thread. But not the way you did. Never the way you did. Don't assume what people are like behind their usernames.

It matters because among the plethora of characters I have read/watched, I have followed these two the longest.
Keep getting mad at those of us reacting to toxic behavior and not those who supply it. There are literally thousands of posts from those people, more than enough evidence to suggest that the folks behind those usernames are EXACTLY what the rest of us think they are. When someone shows you their true colors, believe them.

Well... This was unexpected. If all SHs are together, I can see a kind of “mixed tag-team battle”. Even more, I guess it is time to bring BMP into the battle too. Jinbe vs Smoothie, Zoro and Sanji vs King and Queen seems like the most possible option at this point. (Sanji cannot hit women and Zoro seems uncomfortable with fighting women too, so I count him out of Smoothie battle.)

M

MD Zolo

Keep getting mad at those of us reacting to toxic behavior and not those who supply it. There are literally thousands of posts from those people, more than enough evidence to suggest that the folks behind those usernames are EXACTLY what the rest of us think they are. When someone shows you their true colors, believe them.
Then call them out by names. I want to know who are these people that are so bad in real life in your view.

I want to see how many people you can mention here that are bad in real life. If you can't, then don't call out real people.

Nobody here is a saint. But even the worst powerscaler aren't what you claim them to be. I ignore about 30 people here, but can only make judgement about their handle here, not their real lives. You don't know them to be able to do that.

I remember Chris Mic banned me in OJ saying that I am a horrible person and someday I should try to be a good person. For what? Because I protested their indiscriminate banning of Zoro fans. He did an unforgivable thing, not only he grouped me as a bad person even though I did nothing wrong, he questioned my personality.

That is just wrong. Very very wrong.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
If Sanji gets his all out fight soon, I expect him to show his new techniques which he learned during the TS. Some advanced Okama Kenpo techniques wouldn't be bad.

The same goes for Zoro as well. I really want to see how his new Asura looks.
Hell Wink is coming.
Asura will look the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.