Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did my post trigger you that much that you have to bring Zoro vs Sanji :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Kaku>Jyabura but the difference is not that huge.

If nerfed Sanji can mid diff Jyabura, healthy Sanji can low diff Jyabura. And against Kaku who is a bit stronger than Jyabura, Sanji can beat him too with the same difficulty as Zoro.
They were only 20 points apart and Jyabura was more accustomed to his fruit, and his fruit was carnivorous, so even saying a bit stronger is debatable with how thin the margins are.
But yeah Zoro's vast superiority is lynch-pinned on the act that Zoro "always"(slightly over half the time) faces the second strongest member of a few organizations (who are essentially no name underlings to the rest of the world).

Yet Zoro fanboys refuse to acknowledge Lucci was nearly TWICE as strong as Kaku physically (and with better fruit and much better rokushiki mastery) and claim there is a tiny gap, or that Zoro is stronger than Luffy somehow now.

Luffy>>Zoro>=Sanji is quite clearly manga fact.

People are failing to apply logic here.

Sanji's body is OK because of the raid suit probably just means he wasnt impalled or cut in two, or else why would King ignore him?
He either managed to dodge the atack in the last second and ran away with his invisibility, or he is fucked up to the point where King thinks he killed him.

Sanji without RS = Dellinger Fodder
Except RS will stay with Sanji, so regardless of however you scale BASE Sanji, it doesn't matter, RS is here to stay with him, and you guys need to accept that it's part of his own arsenal/power now!

And soon, he will unleash Standuuu Powaaaa as well from his belly like Daifuku as I stated LOL

Why the heck is Vegapunk always being hyped then when Judge's invention is WAAAAYYYYY stronger and tougher than Vegapunk's stupid Pacifistas when Pacifista cant even stand weak G2 attacks and Tablet Suits can protect even against YC1 attack :whitepress:

I am curious if Punk Hazard was chosen as the base of the Navy Scientific Squad because it had once Ancient Giants on it centuries ago and that it's with the DNA found on their skeletons that the scientists working for the Government tried to replicate the Ancient Giants thus leading to the creation of the Numbers and many other failed experiments that Vegapunk and Caesar Clown tried to correct.

It’s different than dodging a simple attack. Sanji went so fast that oven didn’t even know who hit him AFTER he got hurt from the kick.
Again my question: Does that single action changed the fact that Sanji was not as strong as Oven? Or do you really think that Sanji went from the Dressrosa - Zou - WCI Trip from under Vergo Level up to Katakuri level? lol

Enma Zoro barely beats RS Sanji extrême diff
Anyone saying mid/low is trolling

Zoro coO and reaction speed is average, Sanji will dance around him and tank whatever Zoro throws

Sanji is way faster, has better durability and CoO and AoE
Zoro has better AP DC and CoA

Their lethality is the same, in fact Sanji fire is more lethal.

Sanji endurance is better now since RS boost his dura.

Sanji flames are more lethal than 3 Swords :okay::king:

Are some Zoro fans retarded or what

If grade of swords doesn't matter, why they bring arguments like lesser grade sword or Zoro was nerfed blah blah. Smh.
I think is retard to compare the RS to a sword.

A fine sword will do nothing without proper Haki or mastery of it.

You can give Ussop the RS and he will be ok against a nice mount of enemies at least in the defense aspect (cuz he will not know to to attack with the RS) .

But Ussop with a top grade sword for example will be the same Ussop .

Status
Not open for further replies.