Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji was surprised when suit boosted his durability when he has spent great deal of time with Vinsmokes.
He needs to train his base too though. Suit puts him above Veterans and F6 level fighters (to whom he was inferior or roughly equal to), but I don’t know how he is compared to YCs (he might be close to Jack now with 1 week training). If he can reach to YC levels with his base, suit would be really good addition.

Sanji was surprised when suit boosted his durability when he has spent great deal of time with Vinsmokes.
Because he could experience it first hand on his body. He wasn't surprised of his durability. He just stated the fact that even though P1's attack hurt, this stuff is durable. Nothing suggests that the durability of his raid suit is above the others. His ability is invisibility.

Luffy use G3 for attaking pika and zoro never uses Asura but G3>Asura :seriously:
  1. When Asura was first used it was presented as inferior to G3 pistol
  2. When Asura was used for a second time it was presented as inferior to G3 rifle
  3. Asura isnt AoE so not suitable for Pica, a giant stone man who required several cuts and aid to Zoro to give him the requisite mobility to reach him, and to clean up the mess he left behind in terms of rubble
  4. Luffy was casual and powderised the area he attacked, powderising> bisecting.
  5. Are you claiming Pica is stronger than Page One? If not step off the Pica wank train.

1080 can cut all pica and pica become shake. And, yes i'm remember Noan luffy can't destroyed and Sea king save gyoing island
Your underestimating just how big the Noah was, and given a little bit more time, Luffy was going to destroy the Noah. The Sea Kings IIRC even said as such. And this was a Luffy that was injured and bleeding out.
One casual G3 attack, vs one of the Strongest Attacks Zoro's ever produced just to get one guy.

BM catched niji that's factual theres a panel even.

Reaction speed works with one own mobile speed.

"Also are you arguing that a no name sword is just as good as wado or Emma.."
I never discounted the sword grade .

I said the sword needs Haki and mastery to be used at its fullest.

A no name knife was used by Zoro to break a whole use bruh.
What was the context of BM catching niji? Was he off guard or Trying to fight her?
Correct me if I’m wrong but big mom never straight up out ran or sped niji.
She’s just not a speed based fighter like niji.

Don’t backtrack now. No one was talking about used to it’s fullest... it’s just a simple FACT that zoros swords increase his power and durability even disregarding haki just like the raid suit does. Wado doesn’t need haki to be a better power up for him than base swords, so yes you were disregarding sword grade.

Status
Not open for further replies.