Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are failed experiments, so their numbers are the number of the experiment probably.
Pacifista have different numbers and they are all equal.
Moria's zombies have different numbers too, in this case they are stronger or not depending on the shadow or which body was stronger.
So the numbers do not need to be info about the strength.

They are probably similar in strength between each other until we'll see them all in action.
It’s just kinda weird if we had Franky and other mid trio go low to mid diffing the numbers while the weak trio Maybe high diffing them!! The tension isn’t that great imo.

If there’s an Ace it would be Yamato! Doubt we will have some one completely new outside of the numbers, Topi roppo and Yamato as an Ace.
I don't think it's Yamato tbh. She was a prisoner of Onigashima afterall.

The Ace should be someone new. I think he's going to be something outragious like a flying Giant with scales instead on skin or something similar. He's going to be a special one for sure, but who knows in the end.

I don't think it's Yamato tbh. She was a prisoner of Onigashima afterall.

The Ace should be someone new. I think he's going to be something outragious like a flying Giant with scales instead on skin or something similar. He's going to be a special one for sure, but who knows in the end.
It feels like reaching with high expectations tbh. But you said it who knows!

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
hahaha bro he is not that caring towards sanji he even wanted him to die off somewhere on the sea as child.
I mean before Sanji left after all of the stuff that happened he was there so Judge probably thought that his Raid Suit must be the strongest to at least put him on pair with his biologically modified brothers.

N

NeutralWatcher

Ace of Beast Pirates might be fourth calamity that appears when Kinemon told Luffy and his crews about Oden.

Surprised Oda hasn't revealed this mysterious character.

kata one shotted ichijii in rs while king used a stronger attack on sanji and it only hurt a bit all raid suits durabilities are the same

so yes it would hurt a lot more without the suit but sanji wouldn’t be knocked out
Ichji was literally fine right after. Ichiji literally took on a whole army right after that. Katakuri just overpowered him just like King overpowered Sanji.

I mean before Sanji left after all of the stuff that happened he was there so Judge probably thought that his Raid Suit must be the strongest to at least put him on pair with his biologically modified brothers.
Sanji without RS is stronger then his brothers. And If Judge would have modified Sanji's RS then he would have already done it to his precious children first.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Ace of Beast Pirates might be fourth calamity that appears when Kinemon told Luffy and his crews about Oden.

Surprised Oda hasn't revealed this mysterious character.

Carrot's mom.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji without RS is stronger then his brothers. And If Judge would have modified Sanji's RS then he would have already done it to his precious children first.
Yeah right now. Not when he was a child.

[QUOTE="Seth, post: 673474, member: 1741"
Yeah right now. Not when he was a child.[/QUOTE]

Still, he'd have done to his other children too. If he can do it for one, he can do it for all.

N

NeutralWatcher

Carrot's mom.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah right now. Not when he was a child.
:suresure:
He may have been Jack's predecessor as a Calamity, he may have passed away allowing Jack to become an All-Star.
Maybe he'll be revealed in Jack's flashback. However Jack is also in that silhouette along with this mysterious character.
Looks like a girl or a walking fuit.
Would be cool to see female calamity. BM has Smoothie and Kaido might be have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.