Votes: 106 41.2%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 91 35.4%
  • Raid Suit Sanji

Votes: 60 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So now with the new translation it is pretty clear that the last conversation is about the samurai (and not the strawhat=:
Luffy: I’m gonna kick Kaido’s ass!!!
I'm leaving the rest up to you guys!! I’m counting on you!!!
Samurai: Whoooa~~~!!! Leave it to us!!!

And we know that Zoro want to go on top to face Kaido:
Zoro: Oh, if it isn’t Luffy!!
Luffy: Zoro!!
Zoro: Where are you going?
Luffy: I’m heading to where Kaido is!!
Zoro: I’m coming, too!!
Queen: No!! Wait, wait!!

Zoro: Looks like we’re not getting up there at all!!
Luffy: They’ve got the sky super-duper secure!!

Luffy: Damn, this isn’t easy!!
Zoro: Anyway, we need to get up there!!
Luffy: All right, fine!!! One more time!!!

I dont know guys, are you blind or what?

It set in stone that Zoro want to face Kaido!!!!

This isnt just Zoro fan headcanon but a dam fact!!

Gona enjoy Lufffy&Zoro tag vs Kaido:milaugh:
All that is set in stone is Zoro wanting to get to the top. He has yet to mention Kaido at all. Not even once. If Oda wants Zoro to fight Kaido....why not let him express it

Aside the Big mom disaster the chapter offer one big interesting stuff.
We see number 4 get attacked by Franky, is he the same was we see in Oden Flashback?

In that case Ceaser can´t be the one who make them to giants, Ceaser didn´t even kinda know it much.
So let assume Vegapunk was the one who make these monsters to giants, so Vegapunk already work for these creatures over 20years+
I can see Big mom and Kaido also beeing experimence of Vegapunk, his best works. Because that Kaido control the numbers, Kaido know them since 30-40years, he know that they beeing in PH. At this point Kaido isn´t most like even a Oni, im really hyped up to see Kaido flashback and the mystery around him.

So the Strawhats will now fight off the beast pirates, I think Pageone,Ulti,Black Maria and Who´s Who joinig the party soon too.
BM was born from natural parents and I really doubt Vegapunk was old enough nor that he had the scientific abilities and ressources at the time to create someone like her. The title "Natural Born Destroyer" also says that her titanic strength and resistance is a gift of nature itself.

Kaido is the only one I can see being a result of experiments and even I have some doubts about it.

What I find interesting is how it is said that he bought the Numbers which either says the WG didn't want to do anything with them despite them being already taller and stronger than normal giants or that the ones in charge of Punk Hazard at the time were really corrupt and without scrupules to sell giant monsters to a particulary violent and bellicose pirate such as Kaido.

Eh, to me it feels cheap because when Sanji brush off an attack or save momo, we say thanks to the raid suit, when Zoro cuts pika in pieces, or Zoro tanks a scythe we say thanks to his strength/skill/durability. But if Sanji fans are fine with it then of course all is fine it's just my opinion.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zoro this chapter
That's a double standard. There's no difference between swords and the suit. They are both weapons that enhance a fighter's ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.