ONE PIECE CHAPTER 990: A LONE FORCE

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Decent chapter.

- Sasaki finally free although he should have never been caught in the first place.

- Kaido looks dope, he's just chilling

- Sulong hype.

- King hype. CoO feat and shit on Queen's capabilities.

- Hawkins is a massive snitch confiemed. He would do well working with Shanks.

- Who's who is funny as fuck lol.

- New M3 confirmed? Sanji's dehyped again.

- ZZK still going strong.

- X drake doing bits.

Definitely one of the better chapters of the raid so far.

But most of all we get Jack hype!!!!!

:finally::finally::finally:

#mamothboyz #YC1.5 #wouldsolotheBigMemepiratesbarKatakuriandtheMemeherself

I'm just reading the manga.

Sulong Inu and Neko who are individually stronger than Ashura/Denjiro need to gang up on a weakened Jack. How clear does it need to be ?
i think you skip zou where inu or neko fight jack alone while refuse to work together. and force jack to unleash gas weapon.
inu and neko weren't even portrayed as strongest scabbards by majority.

there no veteran who could slam dunk jack and hold his full zoan attack with one hand. or ashura who speed blitz jack and call him small fry. or denjiro who smile while fight panting zoro and force him to flee. even luffy himself fight cracker with help of nami in 11 hours and the Duke refuse to fight together but still managed to hold YC3 for at least 12 hours?that is veteran level for you?

even 20 years ago they are give good fight against thousands of kaido forces.

they are oden protégée.some of them must have growing close to oden who was yc1 lv at least in these 20 years time flies. even oda emphasized it with every single of them have oden's Ryou.

Last edited:
Luffy! Oda might go for Luffy's death in chapter 1000th.
I like the idea but don't think it'll have that big of an emotional fact due to Luffy being the MC and having an infinity level Plot Armour at least until the end of the series. Him being revived by Law/Marco will be way too obvious. Most of the straw hats have a similar level of plot armour due to their respective dreams (Jinbei fans should worry). But any important character other than them will have a much more emotional impact due to the fact that they can indeed die.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
I still think if Drake agreed, Who's who will proceed to kill Queen

As long as one of them die lol

Lolkwins is proving why he's the biggest bitch lol, disgrace and it confirmed that Law indeed beat him solo

Drake got no back up plan in case if he's exposed lol, low tier spy

It also means he took a huge risk with potentially dying in order to free Law,

There's something deep between them :bamathink:

Coby forcing his Luffy wank on Drake :laughmoji:

King acting like mature man :king:

And the 1% Person thing is Law imo..
:lawbepo:

and ofc the Goat Jack tha Drought,

My guy fighting the entire Mink army solo tho he look like he'll get one shotted by the dukes if he doesn't go Hybrid and awakening :noo::suresure:

Decent chapter, really glad that there's no BM and Yamato:vistalaugh:

Another great chapter, Odas new editor is really showing off (lol). I'm loving that we're getting more characterization of King and that Oda portraying him to be someone really competent. Also Oda once again having Luffy, Zoro, Jinbei showing off altogether, not sure if it's intentional at this point and actually means something like people are suggesting, who knows? Jack is truly a monster holding his own against a ferocious army of Sulong Minks and Neko and Inu are about to join the fray, how long can Jack last? Finally at long last we get some Drake shine. I wonder what relationship will he form with the strawhats if he becomes a permanent ally? Another fanboy possibly, lol. Also we see Hawkins again, seems like he isn't with Law. I wonder if he is still allied with Kaido or does he plan to betray him. I guess it all depends on how he plays his cards or what his cards tell him since he listens to whatever his cards suggests keeps him alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.