Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|One Piece Chapter 990 Spoiler Summaries and Images|
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for posting "One Piece Chapter 990 Spoiler Summaries and Images". Please use the thread "One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussions" for discussing the spoilers.

|Rules|
  • Please familiarize yourself with the "WorstGen Rules" and be sure to follow them meticulously while discussing.
  • Do not speak about the spoilers outside this thread until the chapter comes out.
  • Avoid posting links to the other sites hosting the spoilers as much as possible.
  • Avoid using spoiler images in your avatar/signature/memes until the chapter gets released.
  • Avoid posting the already posted content again.
  • This thread is for spoilers only. Do not post anything discussion related to this thread. Such posts will be removed as soon as they're noticed.
  • This thread remains closed until someone finds new spoilers from a trusted source so you may spend your time at "The Waiting Room" as you wait for the spoilers.
  • Please contact a staff member as soon as you find spoilers from a trusted source so that we can open the spoiler threads. You may post the spoilers in the "Waiting Room" if the staff member takes too long to respond.

DISCLAIMER: WorstGen does not create or take part in the creation of these spoilers. The spoilers are found on sources on the internet (open information) and are posted here for discussion.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
Early Korean spoiler info is back:

- The one who Queen wants to kill comes out, and is a Tobi Roppo!!
- The one who Who's Who wants to kill appears too.
- Drake ask Hawkins about a prediction, there's 1% of a certain someone surviving till tomorrow
- Break next week.
"there's 1% of a certain man surviving till tomorrow"

106.101 just confirmed Queen and Who's Who are not targeting each other

ㅇㅇ(106.101)
어.. 서로가 타겟인 거 아님

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
He said that before 3 hours ago. seems the korean change his mind and he will tell us if there is "break" next weeks with some details.

내가 저번에 다신 안 온다곤 했는데 맘이 바뀌어서 심심할 때 가끔씩 와서 연재인지 휴재인지만 알려주러 올거다

다음주 연재임
"when he is bored sometimes" only (NOT necessarily every week)

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
One Piece Chapter 989 confirmed spoilers so far. (Thanks to Redon from Arlong Park Forums, TalkOP and Korean leaks):

- The one who Queen wants to kill comes out, and it's a Tobi roppo.
- The one that Who's Who wants to kill appears too.
- Drake asks Hawkins next to him "What are you doing?".
- Hawkins: "Somebody's survival rate until tomorrow is 1%".
(New update)

- Queen and Who's Who want to kill X Drake.
Break Information:

- One Piece Chapter 991 will be on break next week.

- One Piece Chapter 991 will released on September 25 (unofficial translation).

Unconfirmed spoiler :

- X-Drake and Hawkins in the last page.

New Update from Korean Leaks and confirmed by Redon.

Who's Who: To where the Queen is.
Drake: Don't get me into biting and biting among you.

밀해는 내가 원래도 여기 상주하던 유저가 아니라서 누구 말하는지 잘 모르겠는데.. 킹은 누구랑 붙거나 하는 구도 안 나옴.

나오긴 하는데 루피랑 조로 넘버즈 상대하는 컷들 말고는 없다는데 나도 그림을 본 게 아니라서 모르겠다. 다만 마지막 컷에는 대사로 추정컨대 루피, 드레이크, 넘버즈 나옴.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
1.밀해는 내가 원래도 여기 상주하던 유저가 아니라서 누구 말하는지 잘 모르겠는데..

2. 킹은 누구랑 붙거나 하는 구도 안 나옴.

3. 나오긴 하는데 루피랑 조로 넘버즈 상대하는 컷들 말고는 없다는데 나도 그림을 본 게 아니라서 모르겠다. 다만 마지막 컷에는 대사로 추정컨대 루피, 드레이크, 넘버즈 나옴.

So first, need more context coz that's a dialogue with another user:
- someone asked him whether "밀해" appears and he answers
1. "I don't know who you're talking about because I'm not a DC resident user...."
-> turns out they were asking about the Strawhats by using an abbreviation (imagine if someone asks about "SH" to someone who has never been on forum before)

2. "There is no King fighting scene."

3. "Somehow SH come out with Luffy & Zoro vs Numbers, but I don't know (about the rest) because I didn't see the picture either. However, I could guess by the dialogue that in the last cut Luffy, Drake and Numbers appear"

I don't see that in any post in this topic so a leaker post that :

So this picture is from a korean leaker & has been confirmed by Redon in Arlong Park Forums.
3. "Somehow SH come out with Luffy & Zoro vs Numbers, but I don't know (about the rest) because I didn't see the picture either. However, I could guess by the dialogue that in the last cut Luffy, Drake and Numbers appear"
@ONEPIECE_1200 in Twitter confirmed that Luffy, Drake & Numbers appears during the lasts pages.

Last edited:

第990話孤軍
ササキ救出
ジャックvsイヌネコ
キングが通信でヤマト探しは終わり
カイドウが屋上にいるから、上を目指すものを阻止しろと命令
フーがクイーンを殺すから付き合えとドレークを誘う(手書きはこのシーンの一部のようだ)
場面変わって)大混戦の中ギア4になるルフィー
場面変わって)クイーンとフーにやられてるドレーク
ローを逃がしたのはドレークと判明する
なんとか逃げ出した先にルフィーと戦闘中のナンバーズ
猿王銃と十鬼X狩場の共演でナンバーズ撃破?(まだ不明のため?
ドレークがおれは孤軍。ともに戦わせてくれ
ルフィー<はァ!!? ドン
で次回キュウサイ

Q:
ジャックは人獣型になってる?
イヌとネコはスーロン化してる?
A: マンモスvsスーロン化済(但しシルエット

Source: 5ch

Last edited:
From ScotchInformer :

-Sasaki managed to rescue​
-Jack vs Inu and Neku (Solung but silhouette)​

From li1il1 :

Chapter 990: The Lonely Army​

From blac-leg jex (Arlong Park Forums) :

-King let's Kaidou know about Yamato​
-Who's Who asks Drake to join him in taking out Queen (the hand drawn spoiler)​
-Luffy goes Gear 4 and fights the Numbers​
-It was a trap by Who's Who and both him and Queen attack Drake. They both want to kill him​
-Drake was the one who freed Law​
-Drake abandons the beast pirates and asks to fight alongside Luffy instead​

990 Lonely force

Sasaki is saved
Jack vs InuNeko
King stops the search for Yamato and orders to stop all the people who wants to go to the rooftop because Kaidou is there.
Who's Who invites Drake to kill Queen
The place changes with Luffy in Gear 4
The place changes again and it shows us Drake being defeated by Queen and Who's Who
It's confirmed that the one who saved Law was Drake
Drake ran away somehow and he's where Luffy is fighting against the numbers
With the combination of Kong Gun and Juuki X Calibur, the Numbers got crushed(It's not confirmed if they are defeated?)
Drake says that he's the lonely force and asks to fight together
The last line says: Luffyyy kuhaa!!? DON(sfx)

Q: Jack's in hybrid form?
Inu and Neko are in Sulong form?
A: Mammoth vs Sulong form(but just the silhoutte)

Last edited:
Chapter 990 - Lone Army
- Sasaki is rescued.
- Jack (in his mammoth form) vs Inuarashi & Nekomamushi (Sulong but silhouetted).
- King broadcasts to all the beast pirates to halt their search for Yamato an orders all forces to prevent anyone from going up to the roof to meet Kaidou.
- Drake gets a letter telling him accompany Who's Who, as the letter intends to go kill Queen (the handwriting seems to be a part of this scene).
- The scene changes and we see Luffy going Gear 4th in the midst of the heated battle.
- The scene changes again and we see Drake getting his ass handed to him by Queen and Who's Who.
- It's revealed that Drake was the one that let Law law escape.
- He someone manages to escape and then he finds himself on the battlefield where Luffy is fighting against the Numbers.
- Luffy & Zoro appear to defeat Numbers with a Kong Gun and Onigiri (lit. Demon Hunt) respectively.
- Drake says "I am a lone army, please allow me to fight alongside you!"
- In response Luffy says "Huh!!!?" - Break next week

Credit to Puck The Great.

Ehmm, okay, i just went to the 5ch thread and looked for the one who posted that in japanese, it seems that it's a translation from the Korean spoilers and, well some people where asking to about this line:

> 猿王銃と十鬼X狩場の共演でナンバーズ撃破?(まだ不明のため?

Asking what does 狩場の共演 mean(i had problems understanding this too)

And then the person who translated this spoiler said

> 十鬼X狩場 it reads as 'Juuki Ex Calibur'

Which would mean that it's a technique from someone called like that and understanding that line, i can get the perfect translation for that setence:

> With the combination of Kong Gun and Juuki X Calibur, the Numbers got crushed(It's not confirmed if they are defeated?)

TBH Juuki X Calibur looks like a X-Drake's technique.

It wasn't Zoro using Onigiri or something like that

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
One Piece Chapter 990 Confirmed Spoilers
Big thanks to Redon, 5ch, and TalkOP

Chapter 990: "Lone Force"

- Sasaki breaks free from the chains.
- Jack Vs. Inuarashi and Nekomamushu in Sulong form (we only see their silhouettes).
- King stops the search for Yamato and orders anyone who tries to go to the roof of Onigashima for Kaidou to stop.
- Who's Who invites Drake to kill Queen.
- We go to the stage, Luffy transforms into Gear 4.
- We change places, we see Drake being defeated by Queen and Who's Who. They both want to kill him.
- We found out that it was Drake who freed Law.
- Drake tries to escape and reaches where Luffy is fighting with the Numbers.
- Luffy uses the "Gomu Gomu no Kong Gun" and Drake uses the "Juuki X Calibur" to defeat the Number Tooki and others who are nearby.
- Drake says that he is the "lone force" of the battle and asks him to join them.

Luffy: Huh !?

END

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.