Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our known cards are the BMP only.

:few:
The Beast Pirates still have Hybrid and Awakening... Jack will probably be the one to showcase this first as he seems to be on the losing end of the fight with Duke and Neko.... I can see something like him using awakening right before he gets knocked out, and then getting up shortly thereafter and entering hybrid form....

The Beast Pirates still have Hybrid and Awakening... Jack will probably be the one to showcase this first as he seems to be on the losing end of the fight with Duke and Neko.... I can see something like him using awakening right before he gets knocked out, and then getting up shortly thereafter and entering hybrid form....
I mean outside the beast pirates.

Like the cards Oda can use to surprise us for a dire situation.

We all know that Zoans will rekt when hybrid comes.

I mean outside the beast pirates.

Like the cards Oda can use to surprise us for a dire situation.

We all know that Zoans will rekt when hybrid comes.
Imagine when Marco shows up with Perospero, he's actually allied with the beast pirates... Talk about an epic troll the likes which no one would see coming.... Chances are less than Drake surviving till tomorrow, but the balls on Oda for doing something like that would be massive...

Still hoping the Marines (via Sword at this point), some former Rocks pirates, and the BMP actually show up.

Also surprises me that Oda only took this advantage to only bring Marco and Izo for Wano. Maybe he wants to save the rest of the WBP and Roger Pirates for the Final War? I still don't get who this person is:

and why he's clearly wearing a Wano hat, but perhaps thats for another time.

Status
Not open for further replies.