Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmed by Redon : Chapter 990: "Lone Force,"

Sasaki breaks free from the chains.

Jack Vs. Inuarashi and Nekomamushu in Sulong form (we only see their silhouettes).

Kid and Killer start fighting with Ulti and Page One

King stops the search for Yamato and orders anyone who tries to go to the roof of Onigashima for Kaidou to stop.

Who's Who invites Drake to kill Queen.

We go to the stage, Luffy transforms into Gear 4.

Luffy and Zoro start to fight the Numbers.

Zoro says "After we're done here we are going straight to the top"

We change places, we see Drake being defeated by Queen and Who's Who. They both want to kill him.

We found out that it was Drake who freed Law from the prison.

Drake tries to escape and reaches where Luffy and Zoro is fighting with the Numbers.

Luffy uses the "Gomu Gomu no Kong Gun" , Drake uses the "Juuki X Calibur" and Zoro uses "1080 Pound Phoenix" to defeat the Number Tooki and others who are nearby.

Drake says that he is the "lone force" of the battle and asks him to join them.

Luffy: Huh !?

END

except the spoiler i posted never mentioned him taking out a number with any named atttacks, etc idk where you got that assumption from, spreading those cheeks far and wide...
Maybe read my comments?
What exactly made here more sense?
It even contradicted the Confirmed spoiler where Drake attacks with Luffy - your spoiler said ''Drake crawls to luffy'' lol
Still didnt answer my question about Luffy fainting.... aha so.....
What has Luffy to do with that?

This guy really trying to defend a fake spoiler lmao

Jack Vs. Inuarashi and Nekomamushu in Sulong form (we only see their silhouettes).

King stops the search for Yamato and orders anyone who tries to go to the roof of Onigashima for Kaidou to stop.

We change places, we see Drake being defeated by Queen and Who's Who. They both want to kill him.

Drake tries to escape and reaches where Luffy and Zoro is fighting with the Numbers.

Luffy uses the "Gomu Gomu no Kong Gun" , Drake uses the "Juuki X Calibur" and Zoro uses "1080 Pound Phoenix" to defeat the Number Tooki and others who are nearby.

END
Like the slight adjustments here hahahaha

END

Maybe read my comments?

What has Luffy to do with that?
Your comment: "Aha. So Drake is getting his ass beat by Queen and Who's who so badly, that he can't even walk anymore, knowing they will kill him - but all of a sudden he got enough power to take out a number?"

Where in my spoiler did it say Drake is taking out a number... I'll tell you... no where, no idea why you're making up facts, quite amusing, maybe read your own comments

For Luffy i gave you a similarity to legitimately answer your own question, I guess you were not paying attention to it.

You're are in limbo with your own headcanon.... classic

END
GRANDMASTER ZORO :steef:

KONG GUN = 1080 POUND HO :steef:

Your comment: "Aha. So Drake is getting his ass beat by Queen and Who's who so badly, that he can't even walk anymore, knowing they will kill him - but all of a sudden he got enough power to take out a number?"

Where in my spoiler did it say Drake is taking out a number... I'll tell you... no where, no idea why you're making up facts, quite amusing, maybe read your own comments
Are you dumb or something?
I literaly just quoted my post which shows you where the ''Drake attacks Number'' comes from. The whole point of that is, to proof those spoilers were obviously fake, because they were contradicting the confirmed ones - which includes Drake attacking a Number.

For Luffy i gave you a similarity to legitimately answer your own question, I guess you were not paying attention to it.

You're are in limbo with your own headcanon.... classic
Legitimate answer to what?
Luffy got knocked out by an explosion from the inside and explosion never made any crazy damage to beginn with - luffy also weren't in a situation where he was in danger and had to be awake, since Zoro also was with him. I also remind you, that luffy heals bones and regrows teeth by drinking milk and healing literal holes in his torso by eating meat. Yeah...let's take luffy as the base human...

Your fake spoilers said, Drake was so beat up, that he had to crawl to luffy.
Since i said they were fake to beginn with, because they were contradicting the confirmed spoilers - you started to defend them and saying Drake could stil attack. Which just makes no sense. Queen and Who's Who want to kill him, if he has strength left to attack numbers - than he should have enough strength to run for his life - which he appearently didn't had.

Don't know what ''headcanon'' has to do with anything here, but aight. Swordbois love to spam that, since they can't handle the fact that they are talking bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.