Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought WsW wanted to capture Yamato for a chance to challenge a Calamity? So why would he concern himself with X Drake, a F6 member like him, even if he found out he was a traitor. He didn't appear to be that concerned about him when the F6 assembled earlier in the arc.

Could the spoiler be wrong?
Spoilers can be misleading something

remember last week spoiler

King+Queen blocked Luffy ? where in reality it is just Queen trashed both Luffy and Zoro....:josad::kriwhat:

unnecessary rant anyways...it is not the first time Oda switched sides...every arc he switches sides and all plot points converge to one point....people feeling very long because of excessive breaks we had in the past few months...
Yeah I kinda think the breaks are the problem, in normal way we would get far more chapters. I don't know how you feel but im happy with the encounter of WsW vs Drake, this had a lot of potential.

After Zoro fighting gifters for like 5 chapters straight, we get the long awaited Luffy and Zoro numbers face-off
This is the "war" that was supposed to make Marineford look cute :zosleepy:
Hmm yes Numbers are enemies. Just like we seen fodders fighting in Marineford. They are wayyyy outnumbered ofcourse they going to be fighting people below,slightly below,on or above their level. Its an all out war not 1 v 1s. This ain't enies Lobby Luffy going to struggle his ass off to get up to Kaido

I thought WsW wanted to capture Yamato for a chance to challenge a Calamity? So why would he concern himself with X Drake, a F6 member like him, even if he found out he was a traitor. He didn't appear to be that concerned about him when the F6 assembled earlier in the arc.

Could the spoiler be wrong?
i think who's who is telling drake that queen is targeting him and might propose to drake to team up together to defeat queen.

and when they defeated queen, who's who is going to back stab drake:josad:

Almost always Oda focuses on the last scene of the previous chapter first before switching perspectives. Very likely the first scene is of the strawhats before he moves forward. This is normal.
Does I have to think it's good though? Imagine if after the fishman island chapter ending with all the straw hats taking the pose Oda switched on a completely unrelated side plotline (Drake has like zero relationship with the SHs outside a vague fight with Sanji and it isn't the focus of Wano either). I would have been way more accepting of a focus on WsW/Drake/Hawkins if this happened before the last chapter. Here it's just frustrating.

Yeah I kinda think the breaks are the problem, in normal way we would get far more chapters. I don't know how you feel but im happy with the encounter of WsW vs Drake, this had a lot of potential.
my feelings are always based on the flow of panels ...spoilers won't generate much interest in me unless they are very detailed or mind blowing ones...People wouldn't have felt much lag, had there not been frequent breaks.....also, I really interested in a scenario where there is a forum with same people reading EL/Skypiea/ID arcs with same amount of breaks we have right now....:suresure::suresure:

Does I have to think it's good though? Imagine if after the fishman island chapter ending with all the straw hats taking the pose Oda switched on a completely unrelated side plotline (Drake has like zero relationship with the SHs outside a vague fight with Sanji and it isn't the focus of Wano either). I would have been way more accepting of a focus on WsW/Drake/Hawkins if this happened before the last chapter. Here it's just frustrating.
Yeah but you are consistently complaining. Like its just constant, belligerent complaining that doesn't stop. We get it, you don't like the chapter. Chill. There is zero context to the spoilers, no images except a drawing of two panels, and thats it.

Status
Not open for further replies.