Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is your problem about my opinion?

I say what I want to say I don't force anyone to think the same.

I don't enjoy reading shit maybe you do.

You guys are fucking acting like this manga is 1921092190129129/10

Stop pushing this manga to levels of HxH and Berserk because it's not.

You like BDSM? Cause it sounds like you love torturing yourself.

I love both HxH and Berserk. They are the only 2 other manga I read. And both of those manga waste unnecessary panels on:

HxH: Describing the most unnecessary shit for literal paragraphs

Berserk: Focusing on characters that do not remotely achieve anything in the story.

And both suffer from releasing like 3 chapters a year.

So please, don't tell me OP wastes more time than HxH or Berserk. That is the most ironic comment I've fucking heard all year.

It's about the focus shift.

Aren't you at least little pissed that Oda switched the action from SHs to fucking peep talk between Drake and WsW?
Well he did the same thing with the minks and Kaido, but it'll eventually come back.
I get it can be frustrating when reading week to week but these are all plot points Oda established and have to be addressed. Hell in the past weeks i've also seen a lot of people asking where the hell Who's Who and Drake were lol

Why is your problem about my opinion?

I say what I want to say I don't force anyone to think the same.

I don't enjoy reading shit maybe you do.

You guys are fucking acting like this manga is 1921092190129129/10

Stop pushing this manga to levels of HxH and Berserk because it's not.
@Seth gotta give these people "Is that what you think" line

Imo a really great serious should be enjoyable both weekly and on a reread.
Lol Jujutsu Kaisen and CSM has been a lot of fun rereading too.
I reread JJK like 5 times by now and CSM 3 times.
A lot of my friends also reread it a lot too and seems to be enjoying it.
But yeah when this Wano Arc is over and done with I'll probably enjoy it a whole lot more when i reread it similar to Dressrosa.
If I'm being honest only reason why i'm even reading spoilers or reading it weekly is cause of the discussions mainly lol.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Jujutsu Kaisen and Chainsaw Man carrying WSJ for me tbh.
One Piece is only enjoyable for me when i reread or read it in volumes not in a weekly basis compared to jjk or csm.
Have you read BC? Joins us there :/ It's probably not JJK level but it's funny.

N

NeutralWatcher

"I don't know who I'm talking about because I'm not a user who originally resided here.

It comes out, but I don't know because I haven't seen the picture, but there are no cuts other than Luffy and Zoro Numbers. However, in the last cut, presumably Luffy, Drake, and Numbers appear as lines.
I don't know who I'm talking about because I'm not a user who originally resided here."

Rough google translate from Lebrent's post in summary and image thread.

Anyone too lazy to go to page 1 LOL

Google Translate :
don't know who I'm talking about because I'm not a user who originally resided here.

It comes out, but I don't know because I haven't seen the picture, but there are no cuts other than Luffy and Zoro Numbers. However, in the last cut, presumably Luffy, Drake, and Numbers appear as lines

Status
Not open for further replies.