Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

I think this confirms luffy would need gear 4 to actually defeat a Tobi Roppo. Its not just Drake, The Tobi Roppo are closer to Yonko Commanders than people thought.
He doesn't need to.

They are ancient Zoans, they are just tanky but they aren't tanking g3 gattlings
G3 can temporarily take a flyer out... EG gattling will KO any flyer... That includes Drake and WhoWho
Unless you believe they are tanky as Kaido.

Zoro's Ashura
Sanji Raid Suit + Diable Jambe
Kidd's Punk Rotten
Law's Room
X-Drake X'Calibur
Bege Big Father?
Except Law, Kidd, Urouge

Probably current Zoro and Hybrid Drake

I don't the rest having G4 tier attacks.

The more the raid goes on the less i see it failing initially. Pretty much all wildcards that could come in clutch later have been revealed at this point:
- Marco
- Su Long Minks
- Drake and Hawkins betraying the beast pirates

Sanji's Diable Jambe Crosse attack has been paired with G3 elephant Gun, but idk about G4. I think Sanjis average Diable Jambe attacks are around G2. I'd say his strongest Diable Jambe attacks are comparable to G3.
Hell Memories (HM) is not a simple DJ. It's a mode similar to Ashura for Zoro and G2/G3/G4 for Luffy. It could be considered the next/elevated stage of DJ.

As for DJ, I totally agree with you.

Luffy used G4 to KO a Number. A number got KOed by Franky’s Radical Beam.

Can we stop using this “Ulti forced Luffy to use G4!” nonsense to say that the SHs can’t fight the F5?
If you call it nonsense you literally speak against the manga because it was the case for Luffy who was forced to use G4.
Compare the situation with Ulti vs Luffy and Luffy vs Numbers(has a important thing why Luffy attack them as Redon said) is totally false and make not anysense since the numbers didn't force him to use G4.

If you call it nonsense you literally speak against the manga because it was the case for Luffy who was forced to use G4.
Compare the situation with Ulti vs Luffy and Luffy vs Numbers(has a important thing why Luffy attack them as Redon said) is totally false and make not anysense since the numbers didn't force him to use G4.
He still went G4 against number and his kong gun was equated to radical beam
Franky shogun body bags Ulti

Status
Not open for further replies.