Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care about X drake and fucking numbers bro I told you this 012109129091209201 times already.

stop pretending like this is a good chapter.

I want meat and I don't like the current situation. You can like it. I have no problem with that but you definitely have a Goda complex.

Everything Oda spits you are like this is not bad at all.
Xdrake can match the gear fourth :cheers:

I don't care about X drake and fucking numbers bro I told you this 012109129091209201 times already.

stop pretending like this is a good chapter.

I want meat and I don't like the current situation. You can like it. I have no problem with that but you definitely have a Goda complex.

Everything Oda spits you are like this is not bad at all.
Seth give them the elbow

I honestly do not get why they have not highlight a cool attack from either Zoro or Sanji thus far

Presuming it's a Drake attck: Really we're gonna hype up this rat before Zoro or even Sanji from an offensive standpoint. We haven't had a Zoro offensive hype since 938 or a Sanji tid bit hype 2 chapters ago, but prior no real hype besides PO
Sanji has defensive hype already. Power of Science raid suit. Zoro don't need to show anything until he meet Kaidou. :finally:

Sanji has defensive hype already. Power of Science raid suit. Zoro don't need to show anything until he meet Kaidou. :finally:
We want more Zoro attacks
Post automatically merged:

Don't worry Luffy will beat the rat to near death for destroying Tama village next chapter @bennbeckman @Seth
I dont want to see that Rat or Weasel get any hype over my boiiiiiiiii

Meat.

Give me meat.

Give me Sulongs vs Jack give me Kaido vs Luffy and Zoro.

Sanji vs Queen or page one or something.

jesus.
we will have a lot of transition chapters about luffy up to the top of the skull, then we will have many more chapters about the kaido past, then we will go to the outside world situation and the battles you fight want will start:suresure::suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.