Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn´t change the fact that Ulti had enough power to bring Luffy so much in trouble to use G4.
Or do you forget that Pageone tank a upperhand G3 of current Luffy while Monster point Chopper(Franky Soul) was basically one shotet by it? Or that Ulti break though Luffy haki defense with her own headpower?
If the Flyers beeing all almost equal, these guys play with other supernova in similar league, do you think any strawhat could give serious Sanji or Jinbe a good high diff fight?
Without help I don´t see any 1on1 fight.
That was Base Luffy that was grabbed, and Ulti, who specializes in physical strength to begin with, was in her Beast form, which gives her the most physical strength. Base Luffy is probably only Vet level, so him being held in place by a Vet who specializes in physical strength and is in her physically strongest form isn’t that big of a deal

When did P1 tank G3? He disappeared for half a chapter, and even admitted that his jaw got dislocated

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
When it comes to stalling...pre time skip is way worse than post. Did you read Skype a? Luffy was basically stuck in the snake for half the arc to stall so Eneru won’t be defeated. As a matter of fact almost every pre ts arc stalled
Not as bad as WCI or Wano. Both were literally an arc of stalling

Doesn´t change the fact that Ulti had enough power to bring Luffy so much in trouble to use G4.
Or do you forget that Pageone tank a upperhand G3 of current Luffy while Monster point Chopper(Franky Soul) was basically one shotet by it? Or that Ulti break though Luffy haki defense with her own headpower?
If the Flyers beeing all almost equal, these guys play with other supernova in similar league, do you think any strawhat could give serious Sanji or Jinbe a good high diff fight?
Without help I don´t see any 1on1 fight.
Only Franky I see somewhat could manage to take down an F6 the others will need at least a team of two to bring one down.

Even though Blueno vs Luffy was a warm matchup, I wouldn´t mind such battles soon too.
Oda had really a great fight cheography(of course he still have it but he don´t use it much anymore).

Really? Nothing even close? Let's name every moderately important thing that has happened since 974, which is the last 17 chapters:

- Kanjuro was the traitor, hid his actual powers
- Momo was taken
- Luffy, Law and Kid arrived
- We found out everyone managed to avoid Orochi's schemes because Kinemon is an idiot
- Denjiro joined the good side
- Jinbe arrived and joined the crew
- They infiltrated Onigashima
- The Flying 6 were introduced
- We find our WW and Queen want to kill someone
- We find out there is a battle/merit structure to Kaidos crew
- Apoo was reintroduced and fought with Kid, Luffy and Zoro
- Sasaki captured
- Marco, Neko and Izo joined the alliance
- Pero manages to escape Marco's attack
- Law gets all the scabbards on the island
- Yamato was introduced
- We find out Yamato knew Ace, wants to join Luffys crew
- Luffy fought 2 of the flying 6
- Big Mom is reintroduced into the stage platform
- We learned about the New Onigashima Project
- Orochi is killed potentially
- Kanjuro was killed potentially
- Pero and Marco are allying with each other allegedy
- the Scabbards attack Kaido
- The minks transform
- Sanji saves Momo and clashes with King
- 5 of 9 Numbers have been shown
- The Strawhats reuinte
- Big Mom is moved out of the way so they can push forward

- Now we know Drake is the target of both WW and Queen
- Sasaki is freed
- Drake now an ally

Seriously. You are going to tell me Enies Lobby achieved more in the same number of chapters? I specifically remember it taking nearly 20 chapters for everyone to JUST get to the tower of Justice from the sea train, and the sea train was like 15 chapters itself.
10/10 Goda.

@Chrono HxH is not even close to this.
Literally most of this was accomplished due to severe offpanelling. Nothing impressive about it at all.

Do you think Wano so far is better than Marineford
Impossible to compare until the wano war ends, marineford is ALL about the war, wano is what? 3-4 chapters that the war is going on. It have potential to be a better war with the portrayal of kaidou, SN, F6, Calamities, SH, scabbards being good and who ever comes like Marines, Cp0, great fleet, revolutionary army, weevil...etc help the war gets better too.

Of course NOW...theres no way to compare,the fights didnt even truly started yet, Just the First clashes.

That was Base Luffy that was grabbed, and Ulti, who specializes in physical strength to begin with, was in her Beast form, which gives her the most physical strength.
Luffy haki is at top and even his base form was able to fight on Katakuri for hours, that was Luffy in Wci much weaker, the current one is a league above after the hard training and his Katakuri battle.
As I said Luffy haki was broke though Ulti haki+headattack with is a incredible feat, while our Strawhats still lack in haki and other skills.

Only Franky I see somewhat could manage to take down an F6 the others will need at least a team of two to bring one down.
Let say Franky awake his haki during the battle and show kinda other power up against the weakest Flyer, probably it could happen.

The others probably don´t have a single change, if we speak about WsW,Sasaki and xDrake you could send Usopp.Nami,Robin,Chopper,Brook and Carrot and I would still not think they would be able to defeat them.
Perospero neg diff Brook,Chopper and Pedro and I place him around that lvl.

Imagine trying to trigger folks, then get mad when people quote you on why you're a cunt.

Don't try and flame me rn when it was in your intentions to trigger a certain fandom. Retard.
:pepelit:
you literally replied to the most obvious joke post with a serious argument thus completely revealing you have negative IQ

am losing brain cells just by replying to you, I will stop before its too late

Status
Not open for further replies.