Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have 80 set up chapters so far in Wano...

Would we get at least 40 fighting chapters for the WAR part ?

What do you think guys?
I think its something we all hope for/agree on.

There's certainly enough to go around, especially considering that it seems like the Supernova all want to specifically fight Kaido together (Luffy, Drake, Zoro, Kid at least). Hopefully the BMP also join in and we get a huge clash of powers. We'll see what happens

I'm trashing every chapter of this fucking arc because nothing significant happened. Oda keeps adding more and more characters with the worst addition being Yamato. Literally 0 meaning to the story. Oh I have Oden log book oh I met ace. WOW.

80+ fucking chapters of set up chapters.

I dont like this chapter because I went to it with super expectations. Dunno from where you read the series but this arc was hyped over the fucking moon. By creator, his fucking editors and everyone else.

I don't care about Wano people or anyone like that. Alabasta v3. Crying princess ( Momo ), suffering people ( Wano citizens ), big baddy who rules with iron hand ( Kaido ).

They got into Onigashima.

What happened? they are running around the mansions for fuck knows how many chapters now. Yamato is the most
unnecessary addition to the this arc ever.

Straw hats are standing in front of King and queen and ready to fight,

This chapter: QUeen is nowehre to be found. Luffy and Zoro flexing their knows moves ons fucking numbers who are above fodder at best.

I don't like this arc. I know i'm overreacting calling this shit and all but this arc is nowhere near top 5 best arcs in the series.

I regret every second I trusted this freaking psychopath for this arc.

Also I want fucking drop the series because someone doesn't like my compalining.

This is my fuckign rights to complain about the story I devoted 10 years of my life to.

Sorry for grammary Idc I'm not from England.
Bro you went hard:cheers:

SHOW ME A FUCKING REPLY WHERE I STATED THAT I EXPECT FIGHT ONLY FROM A CHAPTER.

SHOW ME THIS FOR FUCKING SAKE AND I WILL SHUT UP!

Oh you can't because your argument is pointless. You probably assumed that I want Zoro to kill entire beast pirates each panel because I like him.
Bruh. Then what could you possibly want outside of the last 15 chapters we've been getting? Actually explain what it is you wanted out of the arc instead of:

- trash
- boring
- I hate this shit

If its not fights, then what is it?

Edit: And I read your angry post last page, sounds like just want fights lmao

Wano can become great arc if alliance doesnt win in this war
If Kaido brutally kills the scabbards, I mean really slaughter them then throw their severed heads down to Luffy from atop the dome, it'd be even more hype. No it'd be f*cking epic. Imagine the intensity of moment. The fandom will shit heir pants if that happens. And Kaido would become the best villain in OP bare none.

I just want to see Drake's named attack and confirms if the attack is similar to the one he uses in this game.

If it's similar then Shanks moveset about using gun in this game might be true too for current story and Shanks might be not full swordman.
I guess RHP are group of intelligent fighters.
I mean they are technical fighters who rely mostly on haki/intelligence.
Unlike bm & kaido who only rely on raw power/df.
BB crew might be the most balanced crew in terms of intelligence as well raw power

I mean Ben Beckman made kizaru back off. I believe kizaru can go toe to toe with a yonko however he is afraid of Benn Beckman's intelligence.

As in chapter 957 it was mentioned that rhp as a crew Is

Zoro vs Kaku had one of the greatest fight cheography:

I hope so much that Zoro get his matchup before facing later Kaido together with Luffy, I don´t know how you guys feel but I would be disappointed if Zoro actually don´t get a great 1on1 fight against someone who also have similar fightstyle as he did.
Against Kaido we can be sure the fight would be kinda different, many people gang on Kaido, it would feel kinda not great if Zoro first real extrem fight is against the Boss himself with a big team. Because that I hope before Zoro get either one flyer or calamity.
The fight was ok, it wasnt Zoro's best fight. Usopp kind of ruined the tone of the fight. Plus The Anime dropped the ball when they adapted this fight.

I think the most probably for wano is the set up acts, in my opinion act1-2 could end far faster. We had probably 70chapter of setup chapters, it was too much and people can´t wait so long. Act1 wasn´t bad either but act 2 take to much chapters.
Instead of 70chapter+ for act1-2, Oda could handle it probably in 50 at least.

I think overall wano is a arc who Oda dream of drawing it for years, didn´t he even had the plan from the start of his manga?
You can see he has his fun to draw such setup chapters, so it is usually a hard judge in that case.

Overall the problem with the raid isn´t the biggest, because of these we wait for years and we finally get it, at this point he should not rush everything and put the plotstory to the end. From the start with Kaido vs Scabbard, we can hope that we finally deserve great fights and twist around the story and im not worried to get these.

Oda already make a great start with this new chapter who handle multiple things at once.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Bruh. Then what could you possibly want outside of the last 15 chapters we've been getting? Actually explain what it is you wanted out of the arc instead of:

- trash
- boring
- I hate this shit

If its not fights, then what is it?
I ask you once again.

Show me the reply where I said that I want fights only chapter.

You have arguments right now. You should just reconsider going up against me unless you have solid proof of your words.

I'm trashing every chapter of this fucking arc because nothing significant happened. Oda keeps adding more and more characters with the worst addition being Yamato. Literally 0 meaning to the story. Oh I have Oden log book oh I met ace. WOW.

I dont like this chapter because I went to it with super expectations. Dunno from where you read the series but this arc was hyped over the fucking moon. By creator, his fucking editors and everyone else.

I don't care about Wano people or anyone like that. Alabasta v3. Crying princess ( Momo ), suffering people ( Wano citizens ), big baddy who rules with iron hand ( Kaido ).

What happened? they are running around the mansions for fuck knows how many chapters now. Yamato is the most

This chapter: QUeen is nowehre to be found. Luffy and Zoro flexing their knows moves ons fucking numbers who are above fodder at best.

I don't like this arc. I know i'm overreacting calling this shit and all but this arc is nowhere near top 5 best arcs in the series.

Also I want fucking drop the series because someone doesn't like my compalining.

This is my fuckign rights to complain about the story I devoted 10 years of my life to.

Don’t know how you can say Yamato’s character is pointless yet when we only just met her

J

Jo_Ndule

If Kaido brutally kills the scabbards, I mean really slaughter them then throw their severed heads down to Luffy from atop the dome, it'd be even more hype. No it'd be f*cking epic. Imagine the intensity of moment. The fandom will shit heir pants if that happens. And Kaido would become the best villain in OP bare none.
:whitepress:. This isn't HxH or Bleach
Or Akame ka Gill

Oda would rather have Kaido be the one clowned and fall from the sky

Yeah but since Oda doesn't like killing characters I expect everybody to survive.... :seriously:

I understand you point dude, but remember something: The autor won't ever care about other people headcannons, it is his story, and he decides whatever he wants with it. This forumn is supposed to be chill and fun, not trashing every single chapter to a degree that it appears to be reaching levels of toxicity. I have been invested in this series for 3 years, and I am sometimes upset with the decisions oda made ( Udon plot for example) but I try to chill out and enjoy the series. If you cant do that, and expects every chapter to meet your quality bar, then you will be very dissapointed. Drop the series if you consider it trash, as paperchampion recommended you. Or at least give it a break , and come later.

Status
Not open for further replies.