Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like a plan that is almost backfiring on Akainu, just cause Fuji is such a different personality and beliefs.

Assuming it means what it says, its the marines drafting non-military powerful people to their ranks. Fuji and Ryo were the best ones, but you also have Chaton and Momousagi, two Vice Admirals with Admiral code names

I'm starting to think there are others that fill in the "Color" "Zodiac" theme. If Aokiji is included, that means there are 7 used out of 12 animals, meaning there might be 5 other Vice Admirals like Chaton/Momosagi to fill in the other animal names.

- Akainu: Dog
- Aokini: Pheasant
- Kizaru: Monkey
- Fujitora: Tiger
- Ryokugyu: Bull
- Chaton: Pig
- Momousagi: Rabbit
- ?: Rat
- ?: Dragon
- ?: Snake
- ?: Horse
- ?: Sheep

If they exist, along with the SSG and CP-0 designs, we still got a significant amount of new characters to see (plus Blackbeard's unknown Captain).
sheepshead is a traitor pog

I am not saying anything about plot armor, for me atleast one mugi should have died in Ennies Lobby, or even in WCI , but Oda would never kill a straw hat ( his editors wont allow him to do that anyways). It is a shame cause that would have make the new world more interesting. Have you seen Akame ga kill, that series is known for killing off almost all of their main cast without hesitation but it is a seinen. If One Piece was a seinen, many of the secondary characters would have been dead by now
One thing that in One Piece people do not usually die, but other thing that for just reason of not killing character, Oda turn character in to a FOOL.

Now I want to say next thing...I dropped One Piece one year ago, I decided that I need a break from reading One Piece and any other manga(except D.GrayMan...but that is different), same as I dropped Attack on Titan, after trash flashback. Now I come back...and what I saw at thg ge first time? Attack on Titan greatness. Well, I tried One Piece and I saw greatness...I saw Sanji who clashed King in his raidsuit, I'm not Sanji fanboy, but Raidsuit for me is the best thing that happened on post time skip. But then...then comes out another trash chapters, with hype for nothing.
Man, I'm already at the point to drop One Piece again for one year, at the very least, and I'm hyped for Yashahime anime, which characters and plot seemed already better and much more enjoyable than those chapters of One Piece, which should be considered as best chapters of Wano, case finally War has began. So yeah....I really want Oda take long hiatus, instead of giving us chapters of that quality.
I have small hope that editor send Oda to vacation, case it was obviosly garbage that even editors couldn't approve. So yeah, maybe I will not drop this series...but we will see if next chapters will be about fodders as well, or not.

Seems like a plan that is almost backfiring on Akainu, just cause Fuji is such a different personality and beliefs.

Assuming it means what it says, its the marines drafting non-military powerful people to their ranks. Fuji and Ryo were the best ones, but you also have Chaton and Momousagi, two Vice Admirals with Admiral code names

I'm starting to think there are others that fill in the "Color" "Zodiac" theme. If Aokiji is included, that means there are 7 used out of 12 animals, meaning there might be 5 other Vice Admirals like Chaton/Momosagi to fill in the other animal names.

- Aokiji: Pheasant

If they exist, along with the SSG and CP-0 designs, we still got a significant amount of new characters to see (plus Blackbeard's unknown Captain).
Drake is the RAT.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

- Aokini: Pheasant

- Vergo: Rat.
- ......: Dragon:wellwell:
- Snake: Boa = Why not who said SSG won't work with Pirates like WG did with Schichibukai?:doffytroll:
- ?: Horse.
- ?: Sheep.

Btw. @Chrono Zodiacs:finally:
Oda know what's good:cheers:

I'd love being wrong tbh. After all this hype it would be sad if Kaido went down in less round than a previous antagonist.
Honestly, with the last chapter being titled "I dont think we're losing" and Luffy's over confidence against the man who one shot him just because he obtained flow haki, im starting to think this is going to be another Crocodile instance. Like we have no idea if flow haki will even be enough to defeat him. Yes, it might damage him of course, but Kaido hasn't virtually gone all out yet, let alone his hybrid form existing or his awakening.

Perhaps all the other battles finish on Onigashima, but for some reason I feel like at least Kaido will be left standing in mainland Wano to do some crazy shit, but only after he (and possibly Big Mom), thrash everyone.

Honestly, with the last chapter being titled "I dont think we're losing" and Luffy's over confidence against the man who one shot him just because he obtained flow haki, im starting to think this is going to be another Crocodile instance. Like we have no idea if flow haki will even be enough to defeat him. Yes, it might damage him of course, but Kaido hasn't virtually gone all out yet, let alone his hybrid form existing or his awakening.

Perhaps all the other battles finish on Onigashima, but for some reason I feel like at least Kaido will be left standing in mainland Wano to do some crazy shit, but only after he (and possibly Big Mom), thrash everyone.
Flow haki could actually be the equivalent of Mizu Luffy pre-timeskip. Luffy was able to damage his opponent but still ended up losing. And yes no matter what happens with the raid , I'm certain the final Kaido fight will happen on the mainland.

I think the one big thing going for Kaido's character is his mysterious past with Big Mom and Rocks. We don't know his debt to her yet, and we know now that Yamato isn't their kid (since BM didn't recognize Yamato) or that Kaido himself got the Numbers from Punk Hazard (meaning BM didn't rescue Kaido and the Numbers from there, unless he was there earlier).

I'm honestly excited to see that, because that should at least tell us more what the fuck is going on with this Rocks plot anyway. Why were they all at God Valley? Are the others alive. Is this plot continuing post-Wano?

Status
Not open for further replies.