Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The gifters were defeated very fast and rn it is STILL the same... no, this time Jack has to fight against veteran minks ON STEROIDS. And he still overpowered them in which Inu/Neko has to step in now.
These are Pedro level minks using Sulong too. Carrot, below Pedro, was able to make a joke out of Daifuku too. That speaks to Jack's strength to take on the best of the best and not rely on hybrid.

The gifters were defeated very fast and rn it is STILL the same... no, this time Jack has to fight against veteran minks ON STEROIDS. And he still overpowered them in which Inu/Neko has to step in now.
I would have loved to see Cracker against them, he looks like a more appropriate matchup against the Sulongs with his formidable defense and ability to spam arms and soldiers to attack with.

These are Pedro level minks using Sulong too. Carrot, below Pedro, was able to make a joke out of Daifuku too. That speaks to Jack's strength to take on the best of the best and not rely on hybrid.
Exactly as I said. Carrot is weaker than Pedro and yet, she toyed with Daifuku - and Daifuku is veteran level. Here, there are several Pedro level minks with their sulong form and they still get their ass whooped by Jack's slowest form.

Btw, Daifuku couldn't catch Sulong Carrot for once with his signature moves and yet, Jack's slowest form caught SEVERAL sulong minks AT ONCE.

How's that not impressive? lmao.

I'm hyped for Drake vs Queen's continue

Wonder what Oda will invent to save the former
I honestly can't tell any of this arc's matchups. So many people are swordsmen or use clubs/maces/morningstars.

But I guess:

- WW and Queen want to kill Drake
- Apoo and Kid have some sort of rivalry, but Kid also hates Queen.
- Hawkins straight up is a wild card.
- Sasaki (assumedly) now hates Denjiro
- Ulti hates Yamato
- P1 honestly may remember Sanji and what he did to him (assuming he won or lose)
- Perospero hates King/Marco
- Inu/Neko hate Jack
- What are Hotei/Fukurokuju doing?
- Orochi/Kanjuro seem to be hinted as being alive this chapter (at least Orochi but I'd assume Kanjuro also lived as a result of this "trick"
- Everyone just straight up hates Kaido.

Like, are any of the F6 fights for the Strawhats? Are any of the Calamities? Who will fight who? Will the BMP join the fights and give more potential matchups? The Number's seem to be only threats to fodder unless all 9 or 10 fight 1 or 2 people (I root for Usopp tbh).

This arc is super chaotic still. I have no idea what the fuck is gonna happen, let alone any other people who can potentially join in or be introduced.

What a terrible take, comparing musketeers and guardians to Tobi roppo and Veterans. Oven and Perospero made quick work of pedro.
Yeah Pedro was not a real match but Carrot also and we all know how op Carrot became with Sulong right? The gap from Base Mink to sulong is insane dude.

Just as compare:
100 Sulong Minks hurt Jack more in small time then Inu and Neko could do in entire 5days battle against Jack, showing how insane strong they became.

Status
Not open for further replies.