Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't get why Oda shadowed the dukes transforming, even if he intends to show the fight later the teasing is just ridiculous imo.
That and the fact he’s reluctant to reveal Kaido or the Calamities’ hybrid form. Maybe he struggles to come up with satisfying designs.

The SHs can’t fight the F6 because they’re too strong. They made Luffy use G4.

The SHs can’t fight the Numbers because they’re too strong. They made Luffy use G4.

The SHs can’t fight the Gifters and Pleasures because they’re too strong. Luffy had to use G4 on a ship with nothing but Gifters and Pleasures

Oh man how I wish Kinemon would have actually followed through to show them not only is Doffy > Calamities, but even Law > Calamities.
You use always Kinemon as example, simple answer me was Kinemon actually beat down by Doffy? Even beeing offguard Kinemon no sell easily Doffy attack. Law cutting him was only the reason because Devilfruit power overall was a mystery for Kinemon.
Dude do something with even Boundman couldn't do in the first encounter with Kaido, a Boundman who asskicked Doffy around Dressrosa.

Prometheus can’t even defeat Brooke or King Balm lmfao. Doffy parasites Prometheus and uses him to neg diff Big Job the bowling ball.
How do you Parasite a sentient ball of fire?

It’s time for Doffy wankers to accept the reality that Doflamingo is only on YC3 level. There’s a reason why both BM and Kaido send their YC3s to beat up the guys who beat up Doflamingo

The SHs can’t fight the F6 because they’re too strong. They made Luffy use G4.

The SHs can’t fight the Numbers because they’re too strong. They made Luffy use G4.

The SHs can’t fight the Gifters and Pleasures because they’re too strong. Luffy had to use G4 on a ship with nothing but Gifters and Pleasures
I wish Oda did a better job of explaining why the Strawhats are stronger now , it's awkward for Franky's laser attack to be as strong as G4 without any explanation

Even dragon Ball at least tried to explain why characters got ridiculously stronger even if it was done poorly

Status
Not open for further replies.