Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man how I wish Kinemon would have actually followed through to show them not only is Doffy > Calamities, but even Law > Calamities.
Doflamingo cut Kinemon with his strings and the latter easily struggled it off.

If you are starting to lowball Jack with Kinemon, at least consider this fact lol.

I guarantee you Kinemon can push Jack to a mid diff, if not high diff.
You can guarantee as much as you like, this chapter literally proved that Jack can handle and overpower several sulong minks at once, several Pedro level characters on steroids.

Them together managed to push Zoan Jack high diff which is his slowest form. And I doubt Kinemon = 100 Sulong minks lol.

And there’s a reason both Big Bowl and Crydo’s YC3s both got horribly mangled by parties weaker than the ones who defeated Doffy lol.
Didn’t Cracker beat up G2/3 Luffy way easier than Doflamingo did? Nami basically made Cracker’s DF useless, and yet somehow he managed to fight Luffy for 11 hours. How does that make any sense with your powerscaling?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
You know that doesn't make any sense, and Brook can counter Big Mom's powers. Still, not even haki works against Prometheus. Doffy loses against him. He can't even hurt him.
Yeah, Prometheus was real useful when Jinbe and Robin rolled Big Mom out of the manga lol. I like the part where Prometheus instantly defeated Robin and Jinbe who could not harm him.

Prometheus is a bigger meme than Big Mom at this point. He failed to kill a character literally made of wood which fire is super effective against lol.

In a 1 v. 1 Big Mom would beat Doffy because of her skin. But there is no doubt that "Joker" would be 100x more useful than Big Mom as things stand in this war.

Imagine Jinbe and Robin clowning him and he disappears for multiple chapters.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Didn’t Cracker beat up G2/3 Luffy way easier than Doflamingo did?
No lol. Doflamingo beat the dogshit out of Gear 2 and 3 pre gamma knife

Doflamingo trolled Luffy just as hard as Katakuri did initially lol.

Nami basically made Cracker’s DF useless, and yet somehow he managed to fight Luffy for 11 hours. How does that make any sense with your powerscaling?
Luffy had to literally be carried away from Doflamingo after only fighting him for like 20 minutes lol. Whereas Cracker literally fed Luffy for 11 hours straight, and Luffy defeated him despite being in the middle of the seducing woods and not having Law to help him.

Doflamingo neg diffs these peon YC3s Lol. I don’t care what fodder minks Jack has to extreme diff.

Status
Not open for further replies.