Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont jump the gun and wait for the images again pictures spell out the full context also MY MAN @djiayebee has different translations that what is originally posted

• Title: "Let me die"
  • At the end, there is a line where they tell Kaido "as Oden's samurai let us die "
  • Luffy says he's okay to consider Drake as an ally, but Zoro, Jinbe, and Franky disagree and stop Drake.
  • Page One and Ulti attack the Straw Hat crew, but Usopp and Nami drew their attention away.
  • While Drake is being blocked by Zorro, Apoo comes in the range and attacks together. Zoro and Drake join forces to attack Apoo together
  • Jack fell. Kaido is going to fight. Cut to Inu and Neko
  • Kaido breathes at the Akazaya samurai, and Kinemon blocks it with a flame-slicing skill
  • End with the same line as the title.

so its gonna be Drake and Zolo vs Apoo

sorry I don't make the rules

this how most people here predict match ups, They see two characters mentioned in the same sentence and they immediately put them against each other
It probably wont be his final fight or anything, but There definitely was some significance of Oda having Zoro be there with luffy when they clashed against Apoo before. I dont think apoo requires a team up tho lol.

They were not fighting him equally in Base, lmao. They took 12 hour shifts each. Inu was shown bruised and out of breath while Jack was totally clean. That's a portrayal difference.
Delusions.

Jack couldn't take either of them down during those time frames and it was the same in reverse which makes it a stalemate. Jack was not clean. He had injuries too like Inuarashi. Oda isn't consistent with those scratches. Sometime they're there, other times they disappear completely.

Shishilian blatantly said it was even match and that the Dukes couldn't topple jack but Jack couldn't topple them either.

djiayebee

β˜† π•Šπ•¦π•¦π•¦π•¦π•¦π•¦π•‘π•–π•£ 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕π•ͺ β˜†
β€Ž
Dont jump the gun and wait for the images again pictures spell out the full context also MY MAN @djiayebee has different translations that what is originally posted

• Title: "Let me die"
  • At the end, there is a line where they tell Kaido "as Oden's samurai let us die "
  • Luffy says he's okay to consider Drake as an ally, but Zoro, Jinbe, and Franky disagree and stop Drake.
  • Page One and Ulti attack the Straw Hat crew, but Usopp and Nami drew their attention away.
  • While Drake is being blocked by Zorro, Apoo comes in the range and attacks together. Zoro and Drake join forces to attack Apoo together
  • Jack fell. Kaido is going to fight. Cut to Inu and Neko
  • Kaido breathes at the Akazaya samurai, and Kinemon blocks it with a flame-slicing skill
  • End with the same line as the title.
Appreciate the translations @djiayebee
:cheers::myman:
no problem guys! i will be a bit less active and wont really check what's coming out so tag me when there is something to translate

Status
Not open for further replies.