Status
Not open for further replies.
And YET, KINEMON ALONE, cut through KAIDO'S FIRE AND HURT HIM.
Because cutting fire is just a technique.

The scabbard are allowed to be able to hurt Kaido. I said the amount of ACTUAL DAMAGE they do will be AT BEST one attack from Oden level.

At best, the scabbards will leave Kaido as damaged as he was 20 years ago. But remember, After Kaido took that amount if damage from Oden, he still had the strength to One shot him.

I should repeat, Kin'emon cutting fire is as bug a feat as That old man using the barrier fruit to block Oden from killing Orochi. We don't wank that old man for blocking a top tier right? Because his ability is specifically to block ANYTHING. And kin'emon says his ability is to cut ANY FIRE. SO HE DID THAT.

lol fujishiro
malfunction?
:beckmoji:
dont come to our side now.
Nah,just pretty much done lmao. And we just had that talk earlier. Time to wipe one piece off my mind till things get better or fuji comes back to the story. Fuck this shit show seriously, wano most hyped arc my fucking ASS. Even WCI is better at this point. Dragged out piece of garbage arc.

When kinemon could easily injure kaido, the likes of WSS probably could accidentally kill him
Rest!! If oda wrote like that then one piece would have been trash

No top teir can one shot another top tier unless they not unguard

Also if we are using your logic, vista fucking blocked mihawk and mihawk couldn't kill a pre time skip luffy and kaido one shotted a very much stronger one...

But that's not gonna make me say kaido low doff mihawk, so calm down woth the head canon and read the story

And again let's remember...

Same Kinemon was shitting himself from seeing Picca.

Oda is wild lmao
Because Pica...was strong...and he was a mountain....

I mean when the community spends years shitting on characters and creating these fake power levels and attacking official media like movies for what they think are absurd power levels, reality is going to catch up. Power scalers wrote checks their mouths can't cash.

i see some of ppl dissapointed with oda or kaido. the problems is most of them thought that most of scabbards are weak. while clearly isnt. with oden they are prolly as strong as yonko pirates crew.
each of sulong dukes is stronger than yc3. and the dukes werent even considered as strongest among them.

Status
Not open for further replies.