Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why people even discussing powerlevel inconsistencies in one piece. It has the shittiest power scaling. Pretty much thrown out of the series long back.

Ngl, chapter by chapter, Jinbei is taking Sanji's spotlight. Not saying I like this but not wanna be the ignorant one either. Don't know if this is Oda trolling us or hinting us. Let's just wait and watch.
The matchups are coming. Don't worry.

Sanji vs. King
Zoro vs. Queen
Jack vs. Jinbe

Z/S might still switch, but Kaido telling Jack to recover, means Jinbe will take him down.

yeah aint NO WAY jack would be able to sratch Kaido in any form. Is Kinemon stronger than Jack?
I wouldn't be surprised if Kinemon = Jack. Kinemon was about to put Jack to sleep last chapter.

kinemon is yc now?

:bamathink:
I didnt see doffy neg this mofo
law
or this dude crying from pica. kiku must be yc as well. if he isnt yc/high tier
he is a mid tier .
Kinemon is no YC tier but he is veteran....he lost against hax DF users where one has to know how it works...not that it will help but atleast he won't lose badly....besides Kinemon for the first time has come to the world outside of Wano....

After Jack endured all the injuries from fighting against an army worth of powerful individuals on steroids, plus two superior characters, Jinbe can only win against a heavily nerfed Jack.
And even then, it's not clear whether Jinbe solos him or not.

No, it's nothing but your headcanon. This chapter just massively dehypes Doflamingo again. At this point, I really have to rely on prime Kuma, at least he's not that much of a disappointment.
Doflamingo would certainely have not been able of taking on Inuarashi and Nekomamushi in their Sulongs forms either. He would have been brutalized by them.

I'll be the devil's advocate and say "Jinbe/Zoro/Franky" didn't trust Luffy's decision, while Sanji was going along with Luffy this chapter, despite Sanji being the one clashing with Drake earlier in the arc, not the other three... and Sanji just listened to what Luffy asked... seems like a right hand man to me
:wellwell:

While the other three, they deserve some Usopp treatment in Water 7 LMAO
:gonope:. I like Sanji but Cake Island really ruins my respect for this character. In any case let enjoy the chapter and let wait for the translation because you know a lot of the trash conversation that we have here on spoiler section doesnt happen on the official chapter review cuz dialogue are very important to understand what really happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.