Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashura did nothing in those 20 years besides rob and be in despair over Oden´s loss, the dukes had no training confirmed.
The only confirmed to train is Denjiro, and he was toying with two sword Zoro during Yasuie´s execution.
And do you really think that he is still at the same lvl or even weaker than 20 years ago ?

Very unlikely, especially when both he and Inuarashi pointed out to Kin'emon that they had 20 years to become stronger. They certainely did some training and had some battles to better their skills.

You have no clue how swordsmanship work. Diamond a different type material. He was aiming at flesh.
it was never said nor implied that you have to aim for a certain material. its either cut EVERYTHING or nothing.
and not "cut that one thing in particular, but nothing else".

the post you replied to was still rubbish.

And that was most likely hakiless slash as well.

People have to face the reality, if Kinemon can injure Kaido with his Ryuo, what would Mihawk do with a clean hit? He can literally behead Kaido and I'm not even joking.
Isn´t that true for almost any top tier with lethality if they get a clean hit. We already saw that once before, and half of the face was gone.
That´s part of the reason why i never rated BM and Kaidou as high as others did, their defensive powers require a threshold to pass to become dangerous to them, but once that passed, it becomes less relevant.
WB´s endurance was much more impressive than this.

Doffy being "YC3" level is absolute nonsense. Oda wouldn't team up the Top 2 Supernova against a "YC3" level guy.
but getting ragdolled by boundman alone. law was get low diffed by doffy in 1 vs 1 so dont exagerrate thing. cracker and katakuri push luffy and his g4 to over 10 hours fight lol. dukes and jack fight for 5 days.
they are the true yonko commander lv.while doffy cannot even mantain for 30 minutes.

If Doffy were weaker than a YC3. Aokiji wouldn’t have told Smoker to tell Akainu to mobilize the admirals (plural) against him. Now I don’t think Doffy is admiral level lmao but to say he’s Snack level or weaker is kind of absurd.
Urouge is YC3.5. He beat Snack a YC4.

Imagine Oda teaming Luffy + Law against Urouge. This is the level of argument here.

Yes, Oda gave their pre-time skip frozen bounties

Mihawk - (highest but unseen)
Doflamingo - 340 million
Moriah - 320 million
Kuma - 296 million
Jinbe - 250 million
What is this for a dumb argument? We never know when Doffy bounty was frozen and when actually Jinbe bounty was frozen or do you think Moriah who had 320mio is stronger then Jinbe with 250mio? You totally fail again to bring a good argument to proof why Jinbe is the weakest Shichibukai, alone via this nonsense you can´t proof anything.
Jinbe has so far the greastest feats as Shichibukai after Mihawk, neither Doffy or Moria coming even close to that what Jinbe show during the last 400chapters.

While Croc/Hancock were frozen as teenagers, so it's pointless. And by the OP Magazine, it's MUCH harder to get a big bounty in the North Blue than Grand line.
So me exactly the timeline/ages of each Shichibukai when their bounty was frozen, I wait.
And even then bounty don´t mean anything or do you believe Zoro is under Tamago/Pedro??
Or Sabo beeing strong as Snack?

it was never said nor implied that you have to aim for a certain material. its either cut EVERYTHING or nothing.
and not "cut that one thing in particular, but nothing else".

the post you replied to was still rubbish.
Idiot Zoro couldn't cut everything even when he learned it Pretimeskip. He could cut steel though cause of frequency.

And do you really think that he is still at the same lvl or even weaker than 20 years ago ?

Very unlikely, especially when both he and Inuarashi pointed out to Kin'emon that they had 20 years to become stronger. They certainely did some training and had some battles to better their skills.
Assuming everyone gets automatically stronger is nonsense, especially if you have no reason to get stronger in the first place.
Inu and Neko i can let it pass since they held onto the Kozuki thing and hoped for a comeback one day, Ashura was completely disillusioned after Oden´s death and pissed his days away.

Isn´t that true for almost any top tier with lethality if they get a clean hit. We already saw that once before, and half of the face was gone.
That´s part of the reason why i never rated BM and Kaidou as high as others did, their defensive powers require a threshold to pass to become dangerous to them, but once that passed, it becomes less relevant.
WB´s endurance was much more impressive than this.
After I saw the Kaido vs Oden fight, I excluded the possibility of Kaido being the strongest Yonko or the strongest top tier very fast.
On the other hand, base Kaido managed to clash equally against Oden as well and at the end, individual skillsets matter the most.

But people seriously need to stop thinking that Kaido is some sort of an invincible god.

@sanjikun
Kaido yet destroy two supernovas, two who are above Law.
When he make the claim about Doffy beeing weak, he already fought Luffy strongest supernova rivale Kid and Killer.
So he could assume their powerlvl and he also see Boundman yet don´t even praise him.
But he praise Jack and the Sulong Minks, with exactly show that Kaido has respect for the power who Neko and Inu and the Minks pose.
Supernovas? My ass, Kaido rolfstomp two of them already before even make the statement about Doffy was weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.