Status
Not open for further replies.
except he outright says it?!?!

why are you trying so hard to be a piece of shit? what happened to you?
life not going too great lately?!?

the entire chapter is like a minute in OP time or something. I do not think that Rossella cares.

any panel of BM is great. she gets more panel time than other top tiers and its hilarious to watch how much that pisses people off.
wym piece of shit ?
:beckmoji:
am joking with a pal????

How does Cracker handle Doffy’s awakening?
doffy cannot even scratch boundman with his awakening while cracker biscuit can imbued by haki and could sent g3 flying. so i dont know how awakening become a problem.
cracker not just only can control his soldiers at same time he can also can cancel them and turn them to dust. parasite wont work against cracker bcause it sucks against transformation, coa and brute strength.
doffy coa is poor. how could even he penetrate the soldier. only boundman lv attack who can. and doffy way way inferior than boundman.

doffy cannot even scratch boundman with his awakening while cracker biscuit can imbued by haki and could sent g3 flying. so i dont know how awakening become a problem.
cracker not just only can control his soldiers at same time he can also can cancel them and turn them to dust.
doffy coa is poor. how could even he penetrate the soldier. only boundman lv attack who can. and doffy way way inferior than boundman.
How do you know Kong Gun is the least amount of attack power you need to have?
The gap between KG and G3 Elephant Gun is huge.

How do you know Kong Gun is the least amount of attack power you need to have?
The gap between KG and G3 Elephant Gun is huge.
because it take kong gun to crush them. even with kong gun. cracker can regen and reshape it second after its break.thats why luffy play runa and eat strategy and go defence(tankman) because counter it with boundman is useless since cracker can reshape the broken soldiers instantly.

doffy cant easily crush them without wasting such energy since soldiers are tough asf. in the end it will drag him exhausted. cutting them will useless as well.

Can we get a showcasing of Zoan awakening where the top tier beast pirates, including Kaido, just heal their battle wounds and turn the tables?

Looking a little sloppy at the moment, only thing that could redeem all this is Kaido healing himself and killing all the scabbards.

The whole Kinemon thing I can dig because somewhere out there you will have someone you're naturally weak against, cutting flames is fine. How did his slash reach Kaido and cut him no less? Crazy.

The other annoying thing is we have so many Zoans in the beast pirates but none of them want to go into their strongest form, hybrid, for some reason. Is it being saved for a later spectacle? Jack is on his death bed but insists on fighting on all fours.

because it take kong gun to crush them. even with kong gun. cracker can regen and reshape it second after its break.thats why luffy play runa and eat strategy and go defence(tankman) because counter it with boundman is useless since cracker can reshape the broken soldiers instantly
Like i said, Kong Gun accomplished that, how do you know it is the least amount of power? The gap between G3 and G4 is huge, how do you know the amount of attack power needed is not in-between the two?
Until you understand this point, there is not much to talk about.
It is the same as people saying "it took A and B to take down C" because two guys beat one guy in a matter of minutes, assuming neither could have done it on their own.

cracker not just only can control his soldiers at same time he can also can cancel them and turn them to dust.
When Doffy’s awakening is active you have to be able to fly or you’re screwed. Literally the ground beneath Cracker’s feet becomes a hazard. Additionally, Luffy had to actually dodge most of Doffy’s awakened attacks (reread) so its implied they could do damage. They can 100% break Cracker’s biscuits. People forget that Cracker’s initial biscuit soldier was wayyy tougher than his other ones. Cracker is also a glass canon unlike Luffy, and Doffy has some of the craziest endurance in the verse. Awakening bundled with Doffy‘s versatility and hax, I think he’s got this.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Queen is too comical to be honest at this point, being more aloof and meme worthy compared to other commanders was great, but Oda overdid it a little bit, especially during the raid.
Oda loves to make Queen goofy but during this chapter or with Drake earlier his badass side was shown more. And when the time will be more serious, during the 1 vs 1 etc he will become a savage

Status
Not open for further replies.