Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know where this idea of Doffy fighting both Luffy and Law as a team comes from when the vast majority of the fight had them separated, Doffy had both Trebol and Bellamy on his side (whose help was crucial in separating them) and that by the time Luffy finally decided to fight back against Bellamy, the only thing Law could manage was using tricks to somewhat even the odds by taking out Trebol and injuring Doffy (who mostly recovered anyway) for an already injured Luffy to take him on 1v1.

Last edited:
Like i said, Kong Gun accomplished that, how do you know it is the least amount of power? The gap between G3 and G4 is huge, how do you know the amount of attack power needed is not in-between the two?
Until you understand this point, there is not much to talk about.
It is the same as people saying "it took A and B to take down C" because two guys beat one guy in a matter of minutes, assuming neither could have done it on their own.

we can tell for sure how big the gap but kong gun wasnt enough. not even organ kong gun enough. they are break only for second then reshaping. means it's not enough.luffy clearly say cracker has toughest body/haki even without using actual coa on his his soldier's shield.
means doffy need at least g4 impact to make it safe to crush them. but even with that it would still not enough since reshaping stuff.

Guys do you remember my predictions? Look how correct I was.
The most accurate predictions of 991, you can even consider it as spoilers.

• Kaido is still standing still doing nothing.
  • Big Mom is still missing.
  • Marco is absent in the chapter, again.
  • Kidd is also absent in the chapter.
  • King and Queen just watching what's going on, ordering around and arguing with each other.
  • The strowhats are fighting against God knows whom.
  • The Samurais are shocked to see strowhats being able to defeat Fodders.
  • After some conversations Drake is part of the alliance.
  • We see the silhouette of Jack's hybrid form.
  • At the end we see the silhouette of ether wounded or defeated Jack.
Break next week.
:cheers:
Now you know what's going to happen in 991 so let's wait for 992.
There's only minor differences between my prediction and the actual chapter.

If you need spoilers to 992 just ask.

I don't know where this idea of Doffy fighting both Luffy and Law as a team comes from when the vast majority of the fight had them separated
Even when together, Law had to use cheap tactics like teleporting Doffy out of his chair to have Red Hawk land, and even then admitting that such "tricks" won't work twice. And still, both Luffy and Law gave everything they had, including their ultimate attacks, with the Marines acknowledging their equal effort by giving them a bounty of 500 million each.
Doffy had both Trebol and Bellamy on his side
Ah yeah. Trebol and Bellamy, the two god tiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.