Status
Not open for further replies.
New spoilers are looking good.

The Carrot and Perospero is something that needs to happens after Pedro's death at WCI.

It's nice to see Marco again and the fact that him and Perospero are trying to negotiate with Big Mom is super interesting add the fact that she doesn't to Break the alliance makes me wonder that something might happen which causes the alliance to be broken.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
The almighty MARCOS FENIX, The deep blue data book says Marco was like the MF admirals, suggested he had a plan, the plan was to make BIG MOM, CHEAT THE MONSTER called KAIDO, Admiral LEVEL's character, playing dirty ? I laughed a lot.
I thought he was underestimating kaido, but he's just another fearful kid, playing dirty like akainu in MF.
:phoenixmarco::phoenixmarco:The guy wants to make Big mom cheat on kaido as a plan, look at this, admiral level.:suresure::suresure:Kizaru is now a doflamingo level, couldn't you beat a guy like that? demoted!
Big Mom: Marcos ...
Marcos: Please, mom, betray Kaido, I only have the level of admiral, I can't even pass for the king, we need you and your pack ...:neesama::neesama:
Poor @Kaido D. Stronger his idol lose to Raizo the 9th Hokage
Post automatically merged:

Kkg advanced coa only broke a steel block iirc.
And send the pieces flying

- Raizou absorbs Kaidou's Boro Breath with a ninja scroll and return the attack to Kaidou.
He's gonna have magma absorbing ninja scrolls and ice absorbing ninja scrolls.
Also add raizou to the list of people that negg diff sabo and ace lmfaooo.

Eh, what i meant is them being able to hurt him(however small the injuries) made zoro hurting him in the future that less special.
On the contrary it would show the difference in Ryou levels
When Oden with his Ryou hurt Kaido he gave him a deep permanent scar
Scabbards with their Ryou which still shits on Ryou on someone like Katakuri gives Kaido paper cuts

When Zoro beheads him, it would show that he has greatest Ryou out there with exception of likes of Mihawk and Ryuma.

Status
Not open for further replies.