Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said he lost, I said humiliated. He’s getting sliced and diced by the same character who was shitting his pants at Doffy. Not matter how you look at it this makes Kaido look bad. It’s WCI all over again
Do you guys just hate One Piece? I mean this site is full; of people hating it. And not even the AP forums style critical analsys hate but just power levels hate. Dragon Ball Super is over there.

And look, to quote 1,000, 000 mangas. Dragon Ball, Nanatsu No Taizai, God of High School, etc, if you could tell who'd win a fight from the outset, no one would ever fight

But why hype them up if it's just to get them fodderized?
To maintain the illusion of hope that they can win and so they will put their hopes in the Straw Hats later since secondary characters never get the chance to have their revenge on the main villain who wronged them and that it's always the messianic Luffy and his crew who get the win

I like how after every chapter of Kaido being a clown, people say "get ready for the hype because next chapter Kaido is going to crush them in seconds".
Well I guess we have to wait for the next "next chapter" then because he is still a clown.
Well even if Oda trolls kaido for 10 chapters by the scabbards, it just needs one chapter or one panel Kaido destroying all scabbards, to be enough.
They are attacking, countering Kaido when the latter is just trying some attacks and is in defense mode.
You can clearly see Oda is hiding Kaido's strenght. We are talking about the same one who one shotted post wci Luffy in g4 who is above the scabbards.

Status
Not open for further replies.