Status
Not open for further replies.
Not enjoying this war that much tbh. It's been a 4 or 5 out of 10. Some nice moments, but largely dull and very rigid/formulaic.

Like we all know Scabbards won't beat Kaido. All these chapters feel like a freaking drag.

Remember back when Noodle was calling King a loser for no KOing Raizo who is "obviously" a fodder?

Remember back when people were saying Fuku is weak because he is Raizo's rival?

Funny how the entire Powerlevel community acts like it's own headcanons are canon, like a bunch of Monkeys smelling their own farts and thinking it's flowers
They're not powerscalers. They're Yonkotards.

These are Oden's commanders. They should be on par with WB's commanders. Izo is LITERALLY part of both crews.

Not enjoying this war that much tbh. It's been a 4 or 5 out of 10. Some nice moments, but largely dull and very rigid/formulaic.

Like we all know Scabbards won't beat Kaido. All these chapters feel like a freaking drag.
If we compare it too Marineford then yeah you're ranking seems about right, but if i were to compare it other wars i know from different manga (Kingdom) i can hardly give it a 2 in terms of tension.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Kizaru can move at the speed of light; he could fly to Onigashima, one-shot Kaido and Meme and then return to Navy HQ, all in one panel. Keep that in mind the next time you complain about the Yonko being "nerfed by plot"
:kizabat:
And why isn't Marcos doing this? laughs, instead, he is trying to join another yonkou.:pepemwai::pepelit:gave the logic now.
Post automatically merged:

*rolls in * I heard my girl Lin appears?? ๐Ÿ‘€
Our girl. :shocking::shocking:She is also mine.:few:

Status
Not open for further replies.