Status
Not open for further replies.
Carrot might have a slight chance of defeating Perospero in her Sulong Form, also I didn't see Wanda anywhere during the fight against Jack so maybe Wanda might team up with Carrot against Perospero.

Kaidou can be as strong as you want but the guy

->> lost 7 times
->> had been captured 18 times ( I don't get why those are not loses )

Even as the actual strongest in 1 vs 1 in One Piece World, Kaidou lost A LOT

His possible defeat is nothing new. That can occur pretty often for the defeat score he has.
the thing is he was also introduced as WSC ,unkillable and the 1 v 1 king. But since the flashback Kaido has been jobbing to Oden/Scabbards and looked very beatable. Freaking Kinemon and Raizo can handle his Boro breath which is probably Kaidos strongest attack in his Dragon form.

Oda has messed it up.

The fact that people thought Raizo was fodder is proof that Bleach/Naruto Dudebro Jocks have ruined the One Piece fanbase once they started immigrating to One Piece after Enies Lobby

I curse Enies Lobby for being so appealing to these uncultured morons

I really am just not invested in the scabbards fight. To me, this is like the Luffy needing 10 minutes to get his Haki back plot in dressrosa.

I hope the scabbards do their worst and fall at max 995, so that we can get to the main fight.

B

Ballel

I mostly agree with this statement. Oden saying "don't underestimate my samurai" is essentially Oda preparing you for them doing this. You guys are acting like the sccabards are fodder when they've received proper hype and you guys just can't deal
Ikr? First people were complaining "the scabbards were hyped but they are actually weak bla bla Oda shouldn't have given them false hype bla bla" and now that they are living up to their hype people are not happy, NO, they are like " Kaido is wounded by the scabbards but tHeY aRe TrAsH oDa Is DoWnPlAyInG tHE yOnKo wHaT a HaCk"
I really don't understand people.

I really am just not invested in the scabbards fight. To me, this is like the Luffy needing 10 minutes to get his Haki back plot in dressrosa.

I hope the scabbards do their worst and fall at max 995, so that we can get to the main fight.
It's just like Kyros or Law vs Doflamingo, it will matter little in the fight against Kaido and yet it will still take too much time.

So the reason Perospero came here leaving his siblings behind was just for Carrot to target him get her revenge?
upon reading this statement
perhaps peros should have stayed with his siblings if all he's here for is to get washed by a bunny.
the bm pirates have suffered enough

#endthepain
#thisistoofar
but for folks doubting this would happen
oda wont go out of his way to make carrot seek perospero without a clash at the very least. its happening. whether she wins or not is anyone's guess.
but I dont think she will lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.