Status
Not open for further replies.
If The Scabbards looked like "Mature Seinen characters" everyone here would be jerking off to this chapter

Because they look "goofy" everyone is complaining

Go back to reading Kingdom where you belong, and leave One Piece to its true fans, posers
Kingdom and OP literally can't be compared, not even because of different genre, but that the difference in writing is world's apart. Please don't compare this shitshow to the greatness that is the Hi Shin Unit.

Just to end that little side thing here, I am also a believer of the theory that Streusen is Peros dad but each to their own. I know it's creepy but there are certain things that are hard to ignore. But because this has nothing to do with the chap I will return to the chapter.
Carrot has no chance against Peros since she is a woman and woman have no real battles when they look halfway decent. Especially after Timeskip, for example Smoothie, Nami etc
wym because she's a woman
nami beats strong people all the time
ulti looked great
boa hancock is extremely competent
carrot looked decent in wci and will continue to grow.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Just to end that little side thing here, I am also a believer of the theory that Streusen is Peros dad but each to their own. I know it's creepy but there are certain things that are hard to ignore. But because this has nothing to do with the chap I will return to the chapter.
Carrot has no chance against Peros since she is a woman and woman have no real battles when they look halfway decent. Especially after Timeskip, for example Smoothie, Nami etc
Having a female character be portrayed with complete competence is something that won't happen. Oda's track record with these things speaks for itself. Toki being a a baby factory despite having so much plot importance was the last straw so was Hiyori not being capable of defending herself despite being raised by Samurai in a hostile environment where her orgin if discovered would spell her death.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Kingdom is for dumb jocks
No it's not. The fights are bad ass and epic but the writing actually follows consistency and logic. Kingdom was done terrible because it didn't have a competent anime. If it had a good Anime, It would be ahead or neck for neck with one Piece for sales every single year. The quality of the writing for 600+ chapters have been too consistently good for it to be dismissed. Kingdom sells very well in spite of having a garbage anime.
Post automatically merged:

Karin and Queen mother are best girls. Still love Yotanwa though.
YTW is 2nd after Karin then is Kyoukai

Charlotte LinLin

The voice of Jinbei stans 😊
Having a female character be portrayed with complete competence is something that won't happen. Oda's track record with these things speaks for itself. Toki being a a baby factory despite having so much plot importance was the last straw so was Hiyori not being capable of defending herself despite being raised by Samurai in a hostile environment where her orgin if discovered would spell her death.
My words exactly, all who are hoping for female action and competence will be disappointed lol. Oda is a chauvinistic guy as much it pains me to say it. But I guess that's just the Japanese mentality *shrug *

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Jack was put against :

Admirals : Sengoku, Fujitora, Tsuru. He lost.

Normal Inuarashi and Nekomamushi. They were equal.

Asura Douji : In the same league

Sulong Inu and Neko : he was totally overwhelmed.

If Jack is level Yonkou 3 and was up against Admirals, then Admirals can't be THAT MUCH stronger.

Sulong pair won super fast. The two of them are now leagues above Jack -> both of them are probably now in Admirals league.
You are acting like it was needed to put 2 admirals against him lol. Admirals can one shot yonkou commanders.

My words exactly, all who are hoping for female action and competence will be disappointed lol. Oda is a chauvinistic guy as much it pains me to say it. But I guess that's just the Japanese mentality *shrug *
Frankly it says something when a video game has done a far better exemple at using Smoothie and show her powers that Oda has in all of WCI and for the three first acts of Wano arc so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.