Status
Not open for further replies.
So the reason Perospero came here leaving his siblings behind was just for Carrot to target him and get her revenge?
That would be lazy and stupid writing if he came all this way, stated his intention to end the alliance between his mother and Kaido and made a deal with one of his enemies Marco just for a confrontation with Carrot, which I doubt is really able of taking him out. Perospero will obviously have a quite important role in the next chapters and in the next acts of the arc.

That would be lazy and stupid writing if he came all this way, stated his intention to end the alliance between his mother and Kaido and made a deal with one of his enemies Marco just for a confrontation with Carrot, which I doubt is really able of taking him out. Perospero will obviously have a quite important role in the next chapters and in the next acts of the arc.
I hope that's the case tbh.
But with him actually leaving his siblings behind and Carrot actively looking for him this chapter for her revenge over Pedro,just makes it look like that was the only purpose of him coming ahead of the others

Charlotte LinLin

The voice of Jinbei stans 😊
Just to end that little side thing here, I am also a believer of the theory that Streusen is Peros dad but each to their own. I know it's creepy but there are certain things that are hard to ignore. But because this has nothing to do with the chap I will return to the chapter.
Carrot has no chance against Peros since she is a woman and woman have no real battles when they look halfway decent. Especially after Timeskip, for example Smoothie, Nami etc

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Wasn't tiquan that dude who claimed that Capone is the strongest supernova?
Thunder Bagua? "Yea, Capone takes about 6 of those"
:finally:
Post automatically merged:

I remember indeed a dude who did a really fucked up Supernova tier list with Bege at the top. It also reminds me of the guy who said that Judge was Top 5.
Tyquan said that on KOL's stream (the Top 5 guy)

Status
Not open for further replies.