Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m more convinced now than I ever was that Kaido cannot defeat the scabbards from a narrative perspective lol.

Let me drop my reasoning here for all you see:

As far as I’m concerned, there are 3 different outcomes to Kaido vs the Scabbards:

Outcome 1: Kaido straight up wins.
-The problem with this outcome is that it would be narratively inconsistent with Kaido vs Oden. The implication of that fight was that Oden was literally about to defeat Kaido, but when the hostage nonsense happened, Kaido turned around and won. Kaido was not strong enough to defeat Oden, he could only win through trickery. Especially now with the Scabbards re-opening the wound that Oden gave Kaido, if Oda were to turn around and have Kaido win this fight, he would be sending the message that Kaido’s own ideals are stronger than Oden’s. Which we all know Oda does not believe. With the scabbards now carrying on the will of Oden, Kaido literally cannot defeat them or the narrative would collapse in on itself. Even if Kaido pulls some bullshit to beat the scabbards, that would just be repetitive and I doubt Oda will do it again lol.

Option 2-the Scabbards straight up kill Kaido
-Again unlikely as Luffy hasn’t even thrown a punch at Kaido yet and that presumably needs to happen.

Option 3-Kaido simply cannot defeat the scabbards before Luffy shows up to finish him
-This would be the most narratively consistent as neither would Oda tarnish Oden’s will, nor would Kaido lose before Luffy even shows up lol.

So option 3 is the most likely. But I can almost guarantee with certainty that Kaido isn’t going to defeat the scabbards now lol, lest Oden’s entire life and storyline be in vein. Mark my words, I would not be surprised if Kaido curls up into a ball and cries about how terrified of Oden and the Scabbards next chapter. Oda is not done shitting on him yet.
Let me add my two cents to it, this is how it will go. "The scabbards will be able to push Kaido to high diff but the tables will start to turn when Nekomamushi and Inuarashi will lose their SULONG form, after that Luffy will enter the stage to save the scabbards in chapter 997/8 I would assume." The rest depends if Oda wants Kaido to get defeated right now or later, I'd assume that Luffy losses again even with help of the scabbards otherwise the victory will be too hollow.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Let me add my two cents to it, this is how it will go. "The scabbards will be able to push Kaido to high diff but the tables will start to turn when Nekomamushi and Inuarashi will lose their SULONG form, after that Luffy will enter the stage to save the scabbards in chapter 997/8 I would assume." The rest depends if Oda wants Kaido to get defeated right now or later, I'd assume that Luffy losses again even with help of the scabbards otherwise the victory will be too hollow.
Luffys a scrub if he loses again.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I mean Kaido oneshotted Oden. If he landed a clean hit, he wouldve won.
I mean, if Sugar landed a clean hit on Kizaru, she’d win against him too lol.

The problem is that Kaido can’t land a hit on them because he’s too slow, stupid, and unskilled. He is the “brute” that Mihawk spoke of, using all of his strength to hunt rabbits and failing at that.

Im sorry fuck this bullshit inheriting will shit. Kaido needs to murder these bitches for their to be hype, tension and what not. Like if he cant do that, then Luffy vs Kaido has ass set up.
You know this won’t happen lol. You know that inherited will is the core of One Piece, and it is the Scabbards who have inherited Oden’s Will.

HA001

Explain his base then ? He obviously has a Devil Fruit.
? We already had a magic fox with no fruit and a big human form. Why not a dragon
Post automatically merged:

The problem is that Kaido can’t land a hit on them because he’s too slow, stupid, and unskilled. He is the “brute” that Mihawk spoke of, using all of his strength to hunt rabbits and failing at that.

You know this won’t happen lol. You know that inherited will is the core of One Piece, and it is the Scabbards who have inherited Oden’s Will.
*fujitora
She cant touch kizaru hes a logia.

I'm really disappointed by the dragon form. Despite the size I expected him to be quick and agile and fight moving his body in different ways like a contortionist (against Luffy he was drunk, here he sober). Instead he fights like a slow and dumb target spamming the laser-like attacks that don't work.

I'm really disappointed by the dragon form. Despite the size I expected him to be quick and agile and fight moving his body in different ways like a contortionist (against Luffy he was drunk, here he sober). Instead he fights like a slow and dumb target spamming the laser-like attacks that don't work.
Does Luffy get drunk?

Yh but your comparing hax to being superior to someone in a CQC fight which is what Kaido is to Oden.

Not really. Oda is nerfing him on purpose....he never let Kaido fight him in base till the very end....and then he oneshotted him. We can see how G4 dominates Dragon Kaido....but then gets oneshotted as soon as hes in base. Dragon Kaido is his weakest form, yet Oda always makes him like that.

Nah Oda aint a retard, hes only hyping up the scarbbards so much so that Kaido can crush them at the end. This is basically Garou vs the Heros all ovet again.

? We already had a magic fox with no fruit and a big human form. Why not a dragon
Post automatically merged:

*fujitora
She cant touch kizaru hes a logia.
How do you know he has no fruit ? Theres unexplained magic powers in OP. Everything magically is explained by Devil Fruit powers or Technology.

His Dragon form looks cool, but other than that it sucks lol.

HA001

Yh but your comparing hax to being superior to someone in a CQC fight which is what Kaido is to Oden.

Not really. Oda is nerfing him on purpose....he never let Kaido fight him in base till the very end....and then he oneshotted him. We can see how G4 dominates Dragon Kaido....but then gets oneshotted as soon as hes in base. Dragon Kaido is his weakest form, yet Oda always makes him like that.

Nah Oda aint a retard, hes only hyping up the scarbbards so much so that Kaido can crush them at the end. This is basically Garou vs the Heros all ovet again.

How do you know he has no fruit ? Theres unexplained magic powers in OP. Everything magically is explained by Devil Fruit powers or Technology.
Because his original form is a fox and chopper and sengoku have human human fruits.

Status
Not open for further replies.