Status
Not open for further replies.
"Kaido is still going to defeat the Scabbards."

Yeah we all know he is going to defeat the Scabbards at the end, I like Kaido but no matter how you look at it for some his reputation is now ruined.

"Kaido isn't fighting the Scabbards seriously."

He is fighting them seriously, and so far he is getting injured and pushed back a bit.

"But Kaido still looks fine"

He is getting injured and attacked left and right, and even Raizo is making him look like a joke.

No matter what excuses some people try to make for him, this is not a very good chapter for Kaido the "Strongest Creature in the World."
I think the important thing is that for a zoan, Kaido hasn't used his hybrid or potential awakening yet. None of his subordinates have either.

This is a really important distinction because Zoan hybrids are by far their strongest forms. Now, WHY Kaido and his crew refuses to go hybrid outside of Ulti/Page 1 is beyond me. We'll find out soon enough.

We don't even know if Mythical Zoans have a hybrid form.

Maybe they substitute their hybrid forms for the "magical" ability they receive.

Can't have those powers be too OP. Kaido may have elemental powers as his special ability.
Aside from the possibility of Sengoku using his hybrid in Marineford since it pretty much covers most if not all of the requirements, some mythical zoans have shown partial transformations that make it very unlikely that they lack at least some degree of hybridation. On top of this, Oda has designed non-canon mythical zoans that were able to go hybrid, so I doubt he doesn't contemplate this power.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Aside from the possibility of Sengoku using his hybrid in Marineford since it pretty much covers most if not all of the requirements, some mythical zoans have shown partial transformations that make it very unlikely that they lack at least some degree of hybridation. On top of this, Oda has designed non-canon mythical zoans that were able to go hybrid, so I doubt he doesn't contemplate this power.
How would you even know if that was sengokus hybrid or zoan form

-> I'm still disappointed that Cyborg Oden isn't a thing

-> I hope that Shanks is the boss of Sword with Kuzan and Fujitora as his underlings

-> I hope that Moriah and Doctor Hogback "created" Weevil and with a revived ambition, decided to use the corpses of Roger and Rock.

🌴

I think the important thing is that for a zoan, Kaido hasn't used his hybrid or potential awakening yet. None of his subordinates have either.

This is a really important distinction because Zoan hybrids are by far their strongest forms. Now, WHY Kaido and his crew refuses to go hybrid outside of Ulti/Page 1 is beyond me. We'll find out soon enough.
The easiest thing to get before Oda actually touches that is that different users and powers make for different fights.

I'm glad this chapter is all action because not having a total translation is perfectly fine for the moment

The Scabbards showed their best moves, replicating the same feat as Oden. I think it will be Kaido's turn now to show what he is capable of and why he's a Yonko.
Yeah it's time for him to do something too. He is constantly doing the same thing over and over again though, I hope he can show us something that we haven't seen yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.