Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
You're not answering so I take it you know Fuji wouldn't push Jack to hybrid?:myman:but won't admit it?
I figured that pointing out that Fujitora would mid diff Shanks would’ve allowed you to put the Jack matchup together, but I understand that most subtleties fly over your head lol. So let me clarify:

Fujitora >>>> Shanks ~ Jack

tired Luffy alone was enough to have Fujitora huffing and puffing. He should be glad Luffy took pity on him and didn't go G4.
Fujitora was holding an island above his head while he sparred with Luffy lol. Luffy is just lucky Fujitora is a good person or the Straw Hats and the Grand Fleet would’ve been taken to Impel Down with Doffy lol.

Watching your slow and regrettable regression into fantasy has been quite entertaining lol. The scabbards defeated Kaido this chapter and you’re claiming Kaido has defeated them all lmfao.

Yes, fighting on par with 13 Yonko commanders and defeating one of them while suffering no injuries, is better than getting absolutely clapped by the nine scabbards.
You must be reading a different manga, i don't see where they defeated Kaido

Oda is trying to make fall of Kaido realistic by showing us that he can be injured.....Like 50 chapters back, no one had an idea on how Kaido will be defeated....He seemed invincible....Now that he is getting injured and seems vulnerable, his eventual defeat by Luffy will be somewhat believable...
Pretty sure this is how Kaido loses. You have to slowly weaken him. This injury to his scar will be important later, watch. First you have:

- Scabbards fighting him, damaging him, but eventually losing tragically.

- Supernova fighting him (Luffy, Kid, Law, Drake?), more damage is done, but in the end they probably lose.

- At some point Luffy probably takes him on 1v1, and at this point he's strong enough to.

I figured that pointing out that Fujitora would mid diff Shanks would’ve allowed you to put the Jack matchup together, but I understand that most subtleties fly over your head lol. So let me clarify:

Fujitora >>>> Shanks ~ Jack
It's obviously incorrect though. Mihawk is WSS. Fujitora is a swordsman. Yet Mihawk considers Shanks the benchmark for swordsman on his level. Fuji would get low diffed by Shanks. Hell he probably gets knocked out just by his haki.

Dude had to get help to fight a YC3. Came out looking like a mummy with Greenbull backing him against Sabo and some mid tiers. The state of admirals lmao.

Fujitora was holding an island above his head while he sparred with Luffy lol. Luffy is just lucky Fujitora is a good person or the Straw Hats and the Grand Fleet would’ve been taken to Impel Down with Doffy lol.
Luffy wasn't even using named moves that's how much he pitied Fujitora. Meanwhile Fujitora had to use Raging Tiger just to get some of his dignity back :arnoling:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
You must be reading a different manga, i don't see where they defeated Kaido
I’m more convinced now than I ever was that Kaido cannot defeat the scabbards from a narrative perspective lol.

Let me drop my reasoning here for all you see:

As far as I’m concerned, there are 3 different outcomes to Kaido vs the Scabbards:

Outcome 1: Kaido straight up wins.
-The problem with this outcome is that it would be narratively inconsistent with Kaido vs Oden. The implication of that fight was that Oden was literally about to defeat Kaido, but when the hostage nonsense happened, Kaido turned around and won. Kaido was not strong enough to defeat Oden, he could only win through trickery. Especially now with the Scabbards re-opening the wound that Oden gave Kaido, if Oda were to turn around and have Kaido win this fight, he would be sending the message that Kaido’s own ideals are stronger than Oden’s. Which we all know Oda does not believe. With the scabbards now carrying on the will of Oden, Kaido literally cannot defeat them or the narrative would collapse in on itself. Even if Kaido pulls some bullshit to beat the scabbards, that would just be repetitive and I doubt Oda will do it again lol.

Option 2-the Scabbards straight up kill Kaido
-Again unlikely as Luffy hasn’t even thrown a punch at Kaido yet and that presumably needs to happen.

Option 3-Kaido simply cannot defeat the scabbards before Luffy shows up to finish him
-This would be the most narratively consistent as neither would Oda tarnish Oden’s will, nor would Kaido lose before Luffy even shows up lol.

So option 3 is the most likely. But I can almost guarantee with certainty that Kaido isn’t going to defeat the scabbards now lol, lest Oden’s entire life and storyline be in vein. Mark my words, I would not be surprised if Kaido curls up into a ball and cries about how terrified of Oden and the Scabbards next chapter. Oda is not done shitting on him yet.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I’m more convinced now than I ever was that Kaido cannot defeat the scabbards from a narrative perspective lol.

Let me drop my reasoning here for all you see:

As far as I’m concerned, there are 3 different outcomes to Kaido vs the Scabbards:

Outcome 1: Kaido straight up wins.
-The problem with this outcome is that it would be narratively inconsistent with Kaido vs Oden. The implication of that fight was that Oden was literally about to defeat Kaido, but when the hostage nonsense happened, Kaido turned around and won. Kaido was not strong enough to defeat Oden, he could only win through trickery. Especially now with the Scabbards re-opening the wound that Oden gave Kaido, if Oda were to turn around and have Kaido win this fight, he would be sending the message that Kaido’s own ideals are stronger than Oden’s. Which we all know Oda does not believe. With the scabbards now carrying on the will of Oden, Kaido literally cannot defeat them or the narrative would collapse in on itself. Even if Kaido pulls some bullshit to beat the scabbards, that would just be repetitive and I doubt Oda will do it again lol.

Option 2-the Scabbards straight up kill Kaido
-Again unlikely as Luffy hasn’t even thrown a punch at Kaido yet and that presumably needs to happen.

Option 3-Kaido simply cannot defeat the scabbards before Luffy shows up to finish him
-This would be the most narratively consistent as neither would Oda tarnish Oden’s will, nor would Kaido lose before Luffy even shows up lol.

So option 3 is the most likely. But I can almost guarantee with certainty that Kaido isn’t going to defeat the scabbards now lol, lest Oden’s entire life and storyline be in vein. Mark my words, I would not be surprised if Kaido curls up into a ball and cries about how terrified of Oden and the Scabbards next chapter. Oda is not done shitting on him yet.
Option 4. Kaido of 100 hostages (and/or his crew) takes tsuru hostage and blindsides the scabbards

Status
Not open for further replies.