Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda wrote the plot for a filler movie that has no impact on the real story and whose power scaling is all over the place just like every other OP movie and manga movie overall. And Rayleigh has spent more than 20 years into hiding too.
ok and so? You can't just assume shit. There's Rayleigh, and there's Hyo. I stand by saying that you can't disregard the work of the writer to argue on power scaling. I mean with this Logic Ussop Vs Page One is non canon and a non starter as a fight.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, and Garp and Sengoku (the guys who are Roger level) fought Shiki for 2 days
which Luffy in a movie beat in few hours

which makes PreTS Luffy >>>>>>>>>Roger following your logic

Don't take it to heart
it just means you are funny guy with a funny nose

That's not Shiki. It was never confirmed who it was, but it doesn't look nor make sense for it being Shiki

20 years ago. After which Shiki cut off both legs and went into hiding.

Oda can't catch a break can he ?

if he offscreens fight to move the plot forward = Fandom rage

if he dedicate a chapter full of fights = Fandom rage

idk what y'all want actually lmao, like this isn't my type of chapter but a lot of ppl enjoy fights so let them enjoy it
the pacing seems to really be affecting a lot of people negatively, under normal circumstances we would have passed by all these chapter and gotten to the very best part of this arc. but now since the waiting between chapters have gotten longer the expectations seem to be a lot higher.

ok and so? You can't just assume shit. There's Rayleigh, and there's Hyo. I stand by saying that you can't disregard the work of the writer to argue on power scaling. I mean with this Logic Ussop Vs Page One is non canon and a non starter as a fight.

Anyway, seeing as you people are failing at powerscaling the people in the manga chapters right in front of you -- why should your opinions as "people who don't write One Piece" have any credibility over Oda's?
I mean Luffy beat someone who went toe to toe to Kaido. If Thriller Bark was the Movie and Strong World the arc (which was the original plan btw), wouldn't your complaint of "Luffy beat someone who went toe to toe with someone strong" still hold. And yet, Moria is still defeated.

"Power scaling over the place" as Mihawk who went toe to toe with Shanls fails to kill Luffy. Guess Maroneford is non canon too, right?

Half your power scaling logic doesn't hold up to the actual story and anything you say to the movie can be applied to the main story as well. So unless you have something better than "I don't like what it because it's devastating to my case", try again.

You're the one who is assuming something from a completely filler and non-canon movie, Strong World says absolutely nothing about how strong Shiki would be after 20 years.

You're the one who is assuming something from a completely filler and non-canon movie, Strong World says absolutely nothing about how strong Shiki would be after 20 years.
Oda wrote it.

Therefore that's Oda's opinion of how Shiki would be.

Oda is the writer last I checked.

Buusatan94 doesn't even write the One Piece mobile games.

The Shiki fights this and that and the other ends in a note saying: to be continued in Strong World.

Either you ignore the movie and then the chapter, or you don't. You cannot pick and choose, they are inseparable.

However, this is offtopic. So I will stop before the mods Raimei Hakkei me.

Oda wrote it.

Therefore that's Oda's opinion of how Shiki would be.

Oda is the writer last I checked.

Buusatan94 doesn't even write the One Piece mobile games.
Oda writing or not doesn't matter. It's just a movie which is not canon and just serves a fanservice role, it says absolutely nothing on power scaling, no more that One Piece Z says that base Luffy is already strong enough to take on an admiral like Kizaru.

IM dadan level

Oda can't catch a break can he ?

if he offscreens fight to move the plot forward = Fandom rage

if he dedicate a chapter full of fights = Fandom rage

idk what y'all want actually lmao, like this isn't my type of chapter but a lot of ppl enjoy fights so let them enjoy it
Give me a 956 and I’ll shut the fuck up, fuck it give me a 991. But don’t give me kiku countering Kaido lightning with snow

scabbards might do just enough for kaido stans to say he was "nerfed" when luffy pounds him in.
Kaido has fans?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.