Status
Not open for further replies.
So first, the scabbards could only wound Kaido because of plot,

Then Kinemon could only straight up overpower Kaido and wound him due to the specific nature of Kaido’s Boro Breath,

Now Kiku is countering his lightning with freaking snow,

Anyone who feels in their heart that Kaido is not the strongest OP character but is too scared to admit it, let me just say that there has never been a better time to stop living in denial.

Kaido is the post timeskip Moriah. He would get completely rolled over by the Admirals and Mihawk.
And still more to come. We still have Ashura, Denjuro and Kappamatsu which barely do something. Y'know Oda is saving the best for the last:brootea:

The issue is its not A character trait
Its her ONLY character trait
The thing Yamato we know suffer sad past had limitations that she couldn’t go where she wanted. She has Suffered abused and restrict father. We know she bit troublemaker and pretty much tough girl that gets on her father’s nerves. She seems similar a fighting style relatives to her dad.

Why does kaido refer to Yamato’s son?
My own interpretation is this
I Think reason why Kaido’s calls Yamato his son. Possible kaido probably always wanted a son but instead got girl he is raise like man. As result she end up being incredibly strong and very tough and sometimes being real pain in the ass for her father’s organization. In order for her prepare herself for something that he believes she should be. Obviously we know Kaido’s wants for her. Yamato by contrast wants to do something different with her life. When she told her father she wanted be like oden. Her father Clobbered her for that and put Shackles on her wrist. She has already told luffy that she is interested in wanted go adventure with ace and his friends so badly. However, The fear of her father and the shackles on her wrist kept her from leaving the facility. So second best choice is join luffy instead. She wasn’t so sure if father meant what he said it weather it was truth or is it lie. After finding out the truth they would explode she was quite upset what father did and she is really annoyed. Yamato is innocent naïve type girl who has morel code and compass. She is bit rebellious And pretty tough girl.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The thing Yamato we know suffer sad past had limitations that she couldn’t go where she wanted. She has Suffered abused and restrict father. We know she bit troublemaker and pretty much tough girl that gets on her father’s nerves. She seems similar a fighting style relatives to her dad.

Why does kaido refer to Yamato’s son?
My own interpretation is this
I Think reason why Kaido’s calls Yamato his son. Possible kaido probably always wanted a son but instead got girl he is raise like man. As result she end up being incredibly strong and very tough and sometimes being real pain in the ass for her father’s organization. In order for her prepare herself for something that he believes she should be. Obviously we know Kaido’s wants for her. Yamato by contrast wants to do something different with her life. When she told her father she wanted be like oden. Her father Clobbered her for that and put Shackles on her wrist. She has already told luffy that she is interested in wanted go adventure with ace and his friends so badly. However, The fear of her father and the shackles on her wrist kept her from leaving the facility. So second best choice is join luffy instead. She wasn’t so sure if father meant what he said it weather it was truth or is it lie. After finding out the truth they would explode she was quite upset what father did and she is really annoyed. Yamato is innocent naïve type girl who has morel code and compass. She is bit rebellious And pretty tough girl.
But she said shes a man because oden is a man.
And she was inspired by odens death meaning she was around with kaido for years before that.
And the only time he hurt her was when she told him shes oden

She doesnt want to be like oden.
She is pretending to BE oden
“One day I told my father I want to be kozuki oden and clobbered me for that”. She obviously doesn’t want to be the shogun of wano. But she does want open the boarderS. Does consider oden journel to be her “bible”. She also challenges father in the past. Ulti mention that Yamato she has done This before.

Status
Not open for further replies.