Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even like the whole "revenge" plot. Like wth, stop blaming perospero who apprehended an enemy in their territory. But guys go blows bomb making him lose a limb...if anything it should be the opposite but he is mature and not thinking of anything such.
Dude death and grief are hard feelings it's easy to understand why she wants revenge or justice, her master a good man died trying to take down Peros a bad guy. In her mind it's not fair, it's a irrational revenge but understandable you may not like her character but don't try to use logic in emotions

That’s it. Oda doesn’t know how to portray Yonko strength and dominance at all

I don’t wanna hear any excuses anymore

Big Mom gets clowned by Chopper, Franky, Robin

Kaido gets literally countered by Raizo, a beam that destroyed a mountain gets clowned by Raizo...

I was losing interest about One Piece lately but this is shit

i gotta applause oda. Its just like greg said, he is fooling all of you and playing you like a fiddle

:gokulaugh:

if marines were in wano
with the alliance
the beatdown would be worse and folks know it. infact at this point if it looks like kaido and bigmom go down this arc,
even yonko fans would want an admiral or two here so its somewhat respectable.

the way its going
they might lose to a bunch of scrubs and supernovas, 2 year rookies, which isnt a great look considering most folks see the average supernova as a one shot candidate for these characters.

unfortunate big mom doesnt pull out now
I fear her woes havent come to an end yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.